When does Hoffenheim vs Hertha kick off? Saturday 16th May, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hoffenheim vs Hertha being played? PreZero Arena
What TV channel is Hoffenheim vs Hertha on in the UK? BT Sport 3
Where can I stream Hoffenheim vs Hertha in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website or app
Where can I get tickets for Hoffenheim vs Hertha? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What was the score in the last meeting between Hoffenheim & Hertha? Hertha 2-3 Hoffenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hoffenheim will renew their bid for a spot in Europe when the Bundesliga resumes and will hope the enforced break can allow them to refocus after they had endured a poor run of results that saw them slide down the table.
- They come into this game without a win in their last five league outings and this will be their first home match since they conceded six goals against Bayern Munich as they were hammered by the league leaders.
- After several injuries throughout the campaign, Hoffenheim will be hoping Andrej Kramaric can benefit from some time off to allow him to get back to full fitness ahead of the resumption and he will have a big role to play for the rest of the season.
- Hertha are not clear of trouble despite languishing in mid-table and will be eager to pull away from those below them but will need to find some greater consistency in their performances if they are to do that.
- Hertha have managed just two victories from their last nine Bundesliga matches with defensive struggles playing a big role in that having conceded 10 goals in their last three matches alone.
- Bruno Labbadia will take charge of his first game after he was appointed to replace Jurgen Klinsmann following his ill-fated reign but the new man will be unable to call upon Salomon Kalou after he was suspended by the club for breaching COVID-19 guidelines.
Both Hoffenheim and Hertha were struggling for form before the
Bundesliga was suspended at the start of March and the pair will be
hoping to make a fresh start ahead of the business end of the season.
Hoffenheim still have aspirations of qualifying for Europe while Hertha
will want to secure a top-half finish but they must show big
improvements. The visitors in particular need to shore things up at the
back but that may not come in this game which looks set to be a