When does Hoffenheim vs Hertha kick off? Saturday 14th March, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hoffenheim vs Hertha being played? PreZero Arena
What TV channel is Hoffenheim vs Hertha on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hoffenheim vs Hertha in the UK? bet365 streams over 140,000 live events every year, sign up and check here if this match will be streamed!
Where can I get tickets for Hoffenheim vs Hertha?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
What was the score in the last meeting between Hoffenheim & Hertha? Hertha 2-3 Hoffenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hoffenheim came from behind to earn a point at Schalke 04 last Saturday but they have lost three of their last four games at home.
- Top scorer Kramaric, whose season has been disrupted by injuries, has been nursing a knock this week but is expected to be fit.
- Baumgartner was only fit enough for the bench against Schalke but should start after coming on and scoring, while Grillitsch and Bicakcic are doubts.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Baumann; Posch, Akpoguma, Hubner; Kaderabek, Rudy, Grillitsch, Samassekou, Skov; Kramaric, Baumgartner
Unavailable: Belfodil (Injured), Adamyan (Injured), Dabbur (Injured)
Doubtful: Kramaric (Injured), Grillitsch (Illness), Bicakcic (Injured)
- Hertha BSC staged a comeback for the second game in a row last Saturday as they came from 2-0 down to salvage a point at home to Werder Bremen.
- Goalkeeper Kraft and striker Matheus Cunha, who has scored two in two, both pulled up in training on Thursday but it is not thought to be serious.
- Darida is the only definite absentee for interim coach Nouri after collecting his fifth booking of the season, but the game may come too soon for defenders Pekarik and Boyata.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Kraft; Klunter, Stark, Torunarigha, Plattenhardt; Wolf, Ascacibar, Skjelbred, Mittelstadt; Matheus Cunha, Piatek
Unavailable: Darida (Suspended)
Doubtful: Pekarik (Injured), Boyata (Injured), Matheus Cunha (Injured), Kraft (Injured)
Hoffenheim have only won two of their last eight Bundesliga games at home but they have scored in all but one – and that was against Bayern. Hertha are in decent form on their travels but have only registered one clean sheet in their last eight away matches, so expect both teams to find the net.