When does Hoffenheim vs Freiburg kick off? Sunday 15th September, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hoffenheim vs Freiburg being played? PreZero Arena
What is the weather forecast for Hoffenheim vs Freiburg? EXPECTED WEATHER & TEMPERATURE HERE (ADMIN)
What television channel is Hoffenheim vs Freiburg on? Some Bundesliga matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Hoffenheim vs Freiburg? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed live via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Hoffenheim vs Freiburg?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
Freiburg – https://heimspiele-scfreiburg.reservix.de/
What was the score when the teams last met? Freiburg 2-4 Hoffenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hoffenheim managed to hold Bayer Leverkusen to a goalless draw last time out and have won five of their last seven Bundesliga matches at the PreZero Arena.
- Centre-back Benjamin Hubner has been declared fully fit and could make his first appearance of the season but midfielders Steven Zuber and Philipp Ochs remain doubtful.
- Andrej Kramaric is still sidelined so Ihlas Bebou and Ishak Belfodil will continue as the front two, while recent signing Diadie Samassékou is out after suffering an injury on international duty.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Baumann; Posch, Hubner, Vogt; Kaderabek, Geiger, Rudy, Grillitsch, Stafylidis; Bebou, Belfodil
Unavailable: Kramaric (Injured), Samassekou (Injured)
Doubtful: Ochs (Injured), Zuber (Injured), Geiger (Illness)
- Freiburg's winning start to the season came to an end with a 2-1 reverse at home to Koln and they have only won one of their last 10 away league matches.
- Coach Christian Streich switched to a 4-4-2 formation against Koln but is expected to revert to the 3-4-1-2 system that worked so well in the first two games of the season.
- Fit-again Janik Haberer is expected to start in midfield having made his comeback from injury as a substitute against Koln but new signing Vincenzo Grifo is ineligible to play against the club he joined from.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Schwolow; Lienhart, Koch, Schlotterbeck; Schmid, Haberer, Hofler, Gunter; Borrello; Waldschmidt, Petersen
Unavailable: Flekken (Injured), Terrazzino (Injured), Grifo (Ineligible)
Each of the last 12 meetings between these two sides has seen both teams score. Given that Freiburg have registered just two clean sheets in their last 22 away league games and Hoffenheim have failed to score in just two of their last 35 at home, that pattern is highly likely to continue.