2019-20 Bundesliga – Hoffenheim vs Fortuna Dusseldorf Preview & Prediction
When does Hoffenheim vs Fortuna Dusseldorf kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hoffenheim vs Fortuna Dusseldorf being played? PreZero Arena
What TV channel is Hoffenheim vs Fortuna Dusseldorf on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hoffenheim vs Fortuna Dusseldorf in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hoffenheim vs Fortuna Dusseldorf?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
Fortuna Dusseldorf – https://shop.f95.de/f95/tickets.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Hoffenheim & Fortuna Dusseldorf? Hoffenheim 1-1 Fortuna Dusseldorf
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hoffenheim suffered a shock 5-1 defeat at home to Mainz 05 last Sunday, but they had been in good form prior to that and will be hoping it does not hit them too hard.
- Havard Nordtveit and Sargis Adamyan have both recovered from their recent problems and could be among the substitutes, but Dennis Geiger remains a doubt.
- Kevin Akpoguma is expected to revert to a defensive role after being tried on the left wing against Mainz, while Andrej Kramaric should start up front having come on at half-time and scored in that match.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Baumann; Akpoguma, Vogt, Hubner; Kaderabek, Rudy, Grillitsch, Rupp, Skov; Kramaric, Locadia
Unavailable: Belfodil (Injured), Ochs (Injured), Zuber (Injured)
Doubtful: Geiger (Injured)
- Fortuna Dusseldorf slipped into the relegation play-off place after their 4-0 defeat at home to Bayern Munich last Saturday, and will want to get a result here ahead of two tough fixtures against Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig.
- Coach Friedhelm Funkel has switched between a back five and a back four this season, but he has tended to go with a 5-3-2 system away from home so Andre Hoffmann could be recalled for this one.
- Left-back Diego Contento returned to full training this week but he is unlikely to be in the squad, while Kasim Adams will be keen to impress against his parent club.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Steffen; Zimmermann, Ayhan, Hoffmann, Adams, Giesselmann; Fink, Bodzek, Morales; Kownacki, Hennings
Unavailable: Karaman (Injured), Rensing (Injured), Stoger (Injured), Pledl (Injured)
Doubtful: Contento (Injured), Barkok (Injured)
Fortuna Dusseldorf have found it hard on the road this season, winning one and losing four of their six away Bundesliga matches. Hoffenheim are a wounded tiger after last weekend's heavy defeat and will be determined to return to the form that saw them win six games on the spin before that.