2019-20 Bundesliga – Hoffenheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt Preview & Prediction
When does Hoffenheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt kick off? Saturday 18th January, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hoffenheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt being played? PreZero Arena
What TV channel is Hoffenheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hoffenheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hoffenheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
Eintracht Frankfurt – https://www.eintracht.de/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Hoffenheim & Eintracht Frankfurt? Eintracht Frankfurt 1-0 Hoffenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- Back-to-back wins before Christmas moved Hoffenheim up to seventh in the standings, just one point off the top six, but more of their points have come away from home.
- Number one keeper Baumann has been ruled out after suffering an injury on the team's training camp, with Esser being drafted in from Hannover as cover.
- With Belfodil still sidelined, Israel international Dabbur has arrived from Sevilla to boost coach Schreuder's striking options, but Rupp and Vogt have departed.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Esser; Kaderabek, Nordtveit, Hubner, Skov; Rudy, Grillitsch, Samassekou; Bebou, Dabbur, Kramaric
Unavailable: Belfodil (Injured), Baumann (Injured), Stolz (Injured)
Doubtful: Skov (Injured)
- Having lost eight of their last 10 games in all competitions, Eintracht Frankfurt will be hoping for an improvement in form after a much-needed break.
- Goalkeepers Trapp and Ronnow are both fit again, with the former set to make his first start since September, but Fernandes and Kamada are out after picking up injuries during the club's training camp in Florida.
- Centre-backs Abraham and Hinteregger are available again after suspension but there is speculation that coach Hutter may switch to 4-4-2 for the first time, with N'Dicka at left-back.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Trapp; Toure, Hasebe, Hinteregger, N'Dicka; Da Costa, Sow, Rode, Kostic; Dost, Paciencia
Unavailable: Russ (Injured), Lucas Torro (Injured), Kamada (Injured), Fernandes (Injured), Cetin (Injured)
Eintracht Frankfurt have won the last three meetings between these two sides but they have struggled on the road this season, losing seven of their eight away league matches and conceding in every one. Hoffenheim's recent games have seen plenty of goals and this one should be no different.