2019-20 Bundesliga – Hoffenheim vs Borussia Monchengladbach Preview & Prediction
When does Hoffenheim vs Borussia Monchengladbach kick off? Saturday 28th September, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hoffenheim vs Borussia Monchengladbach being played? PreZero Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for Hoffenheim vs Borussia Monchengladbach? Cloud, 19c
What TV channel is Hoffenheim vs Borussia Monchengladbach on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hoffenheim vs Borussia Monchengladbach in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hoffenheim vs Borussia Monchengladbach?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
Borussia Monchengladbach – https://www.borussia-ticketing.de/default.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Hoffenheim & Borussia Monchengladbach? Borussia Monchengladbach 2-2 Hoffenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hoffenheim had to settle for a point at Wolfsburg on Monday evening after their early lead was cancelled out, but there were encouraging signs for coach Alfred Schreuder.
- Schreuder has been variable in his system so far this season and switched to a 4-1-4-1 formation on Monday with Stefan Posch and Robert Skov as unconventional full-backs.
- Jurgen Locadia should be available again after sitting out Monday's game due to illness but the game is likely to come too soon for fellow striker Andrej Kramaric.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Baumann; Posch, Hubner, Vogt, Skov; Grillitsch; Kaderabek, Geiger, Rudy, Bebou; Belfodil
Unavailable: Samassekou (Injured), Zuber (Injured)
Doubtful: Ochs (Injured), Kramaric (Injured), Locadia (Illness)
- Borussia M'gladbach beat Fortuna Dusseldorf 2-1 at home last Sunday thanks to a late comeback, with summer signing Marcus Thuram scoring his first two goals in the Bundesliga
- Thuram came off the bench in that game so he will almost certainly start here, particularly with fellow left wingers Fabian Johnson and Keanan Bennetts ruled out again.
- Defender Tony Jantschke is a doubt after being forced off against Dusseldorf so Nico Elvedi is set for an immediate recall having been dropped for the last game.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Sommer; Lainer, Ginter, Elvedi, Wendt; Benes, Zakaria, Neuhaus; Embolo, Plea, Thuram
Unavailable: Bennetts (Injured), Johnson (Injured), Stindl (Injured), Hofmann (Injured), Musel (Injured), Strobl (Injured)
Doubtful: Villalba (Injured), Traore (Injured), Jantschke (Injured)
Six of Borussia M'gladbach's last seven Bundesliga wins have come away from home and they have only lost one of their last 11 meetings with Hoffenheim. The last three have all ended in draws, though, and there is unlikely to be much in this one either.