When does Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund kick off? Friday 20th December, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund being played? PreZero Arena
What TV channel is Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
Borussia Dortmund – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/
What was the score in the last meeting between Hoffenheim & Borussia Dortmund? Borussia Dortmund 3-3 Hoffenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- After just one point from their previous four outings, Hoffenheim returned to winning ways in midweek with a 2-0 success at Union Berlin.
- Posch and Hubner were recalled at the back on Tuesday and are set to keep their places after helping the side to their first clean sheet in six games, meaning no place for Vogt again.
- Youngster Baumgartner is pushing for a start after coming on and scoring his first Bundesliga goal in Berlin, while Belfodil and Zuber remain the only two absentees.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Baumann; Kaderabek, Posch, Hubner, Skov; Geiger, Rudy, Grillitsch; Bebou, Kramaric, Adamyan
Unavailable: Belfodil (Injured), Zuber (Injured)
- Having twice been in front, Borussia Dortmund drew 3-3 at home to RB Leipzig in a thrilling match on Tuesday as they missed the chance to close the gap on the leaders.
- Captain Reus has been ruled out after picking up an injury against Leipzig and coach Favre is also sweating over the fitness of in-form Sancho, who came off with a knock.
- Paco Alcacer could therefore set to make his first start in nearly a month, while left-back Schulz will be hoping to be recalled against his former club.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Burki; Hummels, Akanji, Zagadou; Hakimi, Weigl, Brandt, Schulz; Sancho, Paco Alcacer, Hazard
Unavailable: Delaney (Injured), Schmelzer (Injured), Witsel (Injured), Reus (Injured)
Doubtful: Sancho (Injured)
These two sides drew 3-3 last time they met in February, and two of Borussia Dortmund's matches this season have ended in the same scoreline. Their games are generally high-scoring and with Hoffenheim finding the net at least once in each of their last 11, this one should be no different.