When does Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen kick off? Saturday 1st February, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen being played? PreZero Arena
What TV channel is Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
Bayer Leverkusen – https://ticketshop.bayer04.de/SpielAuswahl
What was the score in the last meeting between Hoffenheim & Bayer Leverkusen? Bayer Leverkusen 0-0 Hoffenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- Three goals in the final 30 minutes gave Hoffenheim a deserved 3-0 win at Werder Bremen last Sunday, moving them to within three points of the European places.
- Geiger has been ruled out for a few weeks with a thigh injury but winger Skov returned to full training on Wednesday and is expected to start on the left.
- Stafylidis is a doubt after missing the trip to Bremen but Dabbur, who made his full debut, is expected to keep his place despite Adamyan coming on and scoring.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Pentke; Posch, Nordtveit, Hubner; Kaderabek, Rudy, Grillitsch, Baumgartner, Skov; Dabbur, Kramaric
Unavailable: Belfodil (Injured), Baumann (Injured), Stolz (Injured), Geiger (Injured)
Doubtful: Skov (Injured), Stafylidis (Injured)
- Fifth-placed Bayer Leverkusen were also 3-0 winners last weekend against Fortuna Dusseldorf, making it three wins on the spin.
- January signing Palacios is still serving the ban he carried over and Paulinho remains on international duty, but Aranguiz is the sole injury concern.
- Coach Bosz has named the same line-up in both matches this year and may well do so again, although Bailey and Alario – who scored last weekend – are both options in attack.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Hradecky; L. Bender, Tah, S. Bender, Sinkgraven; Demirbay, Baumgartlinger; Bellarabi, Havertz, Diaby; Volland
Unavailable: Palacios (Suspended), Paulinho (International duty), Aranguiz (Injured)
Bayer Leverkusen have netted seven goals in their opening two games of the year, with in-form Havertz contributing significantly. Hoffenheim, meanwhile, have scored in each of their last 13 Bundesliga games, so there is unlikely to be a repeat of the sides' goalless draw in August.