When does Hoffenheim vs Augsburg kick off? Friday 13th December, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Hoffenheim vs Augsburg being played? PreZero Arena
What TV channel is Hoffenheim vs Augsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hoffenheim vs Augsburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hoffenheim vs Augsburg?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
What was the score in the last meeting between Hoffenheim & Augsburg? Augsburg 0-4 Hoffenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- Having won six games in a row in all competitions in October and November, Hoffenheim have taken just one point from their last three.
- Midfielder Rudy is available again after suspension but defender Posch must sit this one out after collecting his fifth booking of the season at RB Leipzig last Saturday.
- Regular centre-back duo Hubner and Vogt are fit again so Schreuder is expected to revert to a back three, but Belfodil and Zuber remain sidelined.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Baumann; Vogt, Bicakcic, Hubner; Kaderabek, Rudy, Grillitsch, Skov; Adamyan, Geiger; Kramaric
Unavailable: Belfodil (Injured), Zuber (Injured), Posch (Suspended)
- Augsburg have picked up a valuable 10 points from a possible 12 in their last four games, all of them against teams below them in the table.
- Vargas is suspended after collecting his fifth booking against Mainz so Hahn, who was suspended himself for that game, is set to be recalled in a straight swap on the wing.
- Suchy, Gruezo, Gotze, Finnbogason and Framberger remain sidelined but summer signing Sarenren Bazee was included in the squad for the first time last weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Koubek; Lichtsteiner, Jedvaj, Gouweleeuw, Max; Khedira, Baier; Hahn, Niederlechner, Richter; Cordova
Unavailable: Suchy (Injured), Gruezo (Injured), Gotze (Injured), Finnbogason (Injured), Framberger (Injured), Vargas (Suspended)
Augsburg have never won in eight visits to Sinsheim but current form suggests they have a chance this time. Schmidt's men have tightened up defensively in recent games and will look to frustrate Hoffenheim, and they can certainly take a point back home with them.