When does Hertha vs Werder Bremen kick off? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hertha vs Werder Bremen being played? Olympiastadion Berlin
What TV channel is Hertha vs Werder Bremen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hertha vs Werder Bremen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hertha vs Werder Bremen?
Werder Bremen – https://www.werder.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Hertha & Werder Bremen? Werder Bremen 1-1 Hertha
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hertha BSC came from 3-0 down at half-time to rescue a point at Fortuna Dusseldorf last Friday, with January signings Matheus Cunha and Piatek both opening their accounts.
- Stark and Ascacibar are both available again after suspension and are likely to come straight back into the side with Boyata ruled out and Skjelbred doubtful.
- Interim coach Nouri, who is facing his former employers, dropped regular number one Jarstein last week and has confirmed that Kraft will start in goal again.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Kraft; Klunter, Stark, Rekik, Torunarigha; Wolf, Ascacibar, Darida, Mittelstadt; Matheus Cunha, Piatek
Unavailable: Pekarik (Injured), Boyata (Injured)
Doubtful: Skjelbred (Illness)
- Werder Bremen's 2-0 loss at Eintracht Frankfurt in the DFB-Pokal quarter-finals on Wednesday was their fourth consecutive reverse without scoring.
- Toprak was stretchered off late on in Frankfurt and although he did not suffer a break, he is unlikely to feature here, meaning Veljkovic will start.
- Bargfrede is back in full training and nearing a return to action but Selke is unable to play against his parent club, so Osako or Sargent will lead the attack.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Pavlenka; Gebre Selassie, Veljkovic, Moisander, Augustinsson; Vogt, M. Eggestein, Klaassen; Bittencourt, Osako, Rashica
Unavailable: Mohwald (Injured), Fullkrug (Injured), Selke (Ineligible)
Doubtful: Bartels (Injured), Toprak (Injured), Bargfrede (Injured)
Four of the last five meetings between these two sides have ended in draws, and both are in poor form going into this one. Hertha have won just one of their last nine league games at home while Bremen have lost nine of their last 10 Bundesliga matches, so it could end up a point apiece here.