When does Hertha vs Schalke 04 kick off? Friday 31st January, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Hertha vs Schalke 04 being played? Olympiastadion Berlin
What TV channel is Hertha vs Schalke 04 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hertha vs Schalke 04 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hertha vs Schalke 04?
What was the score in the last meeting between Hertha & Schalke 04? Schalke 04 3-0 Hertha
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hertha bounced back from their 4-0 defeat to Bayern Munich, coming from behind to snatch a late 2-1 win at Wolfsburg last weekend.
- Klinsmann has a selection dilemma in the centre of defence as Boyata is back from suspension and Rekik is fit again after missing the trip to Wolfsburg.
- Midfielder Maier also returned to full training this week, while Lukebakio should start up front again after scoring at Wolfsburg.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Jarstein; Klunter, Boyata, Torunarigha, MIttelstadt; Ascacibar; Wolf, Darida, Grujic, Dilrosun; Lukebakio
Doubtful: Darida (Illness)
- Having beaten Borussia Monchengladbach the week before, Schalke were no match for Bayern last Saturday as they went down to a heavy 5-0 defeat.
- First-choice goalkeeper Nubel has completed his four-match ban and his return is timely as stand-in Schubert has been ruled out through injury.
- McKennie made a quicker-than-expected comeback from injury as a late substitute against Bayern, and Raman should return after missing that game through illness.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Nubel; Kenny, Kabak, Nastasic, Oczipka; Omar Mascarell; Caligiuri, Serdar; Harit; Gregoritsch, Raman
Unavailable: Stambouli (Injured), Sane (Injured), Schubert (Injured)
Doubtful: Kutucu (Injured)
Hertha are showing steady improvement under Klinsmann and will be hoping Schalke are still wounded from that heavy defeat to Bayern last weekend. The visitors have taken just one point from their last three away matches so Hertha are more than capable of getting a result.