When does Hertha vs Paderborn kick off? Saturday 21st September, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hertha vs Paderborn being played? Olympiastadion Berlin
What are the expected weather conditions for Hertha vs Paderborn? Clear, 20c
What TV channel is Hertha vs Paderborn on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hertha vs Paderborn in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hertha vs Paderborn?
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
What was the score in the last meeting between Hertha & Paderborn? Hertha 2-0 Paderborn
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hertha BSC prop up the Bundesliga table going into Matchday 5 following three successive defeats, during which they have conceded eight goals and scored just one.
- Coach Ante Covic switched to a 3-4-1-2 formation against Mainz last Saturday, with new signings Dedryck Boyata and Marius Wolf both debuting, but it remains to be seen whether he will stick with that.
- Midfielder Arne Maier is back in full training and could make his first appearance of the season, while Javairo Dilrosun and Vedad Ibisevic are expected to start in attack.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Jarstein; Torunarigha, Boyata, Stark; Wolf, Skjelbred, Grujic, Plattenhardt; Dilrosun; Lukebakio, Ibisevic
Unavailable: Pekarik (Injured)
Doubtful: Maier (Injured)
- Despite taking an early lead, Paderborn ended up being thrashed 5-1 at home by Schalke 04 last Sunday and are only above Hertha on goal difference at the bottom of the table.
- Coach Steffen Baumgart has not changed his team much thus far this season and is not expected to do so here despite that heavy defeat, although Sven Michel's place up front is under threat.
- The trip to Berlin will come too soon for Sebastian Schonlau, who is back in training, but otherwise Baumgart has a full squad at his disposal.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Huth; Drager, Strohdiek, Hunemeier, Collins; Cauly, Gjasula, Vasiliadis, Antwi-Adjej; Gueye, Mamba
Unavailable: Schonlau (Injured)
Two sides searching for their first win of the season meet in the capital in a contest that promises goals. That is because there have been three or more in six of Hertha's last seven Bundesliga matches at home, while Paderborn have let in 12 goals across their four league games.