When does Hertha vs Hoffenheim kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hertha vs Hoffenheim being played? Olympiastadion Berlin
What TV channel is Hertha vs Hoffenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hertha vs Hoffenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hertha vs Hoffenheim?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
What was the score in the last meeting between Hertha & Hoffenheim? Hoffenheim 2-0 Hertha
THE TEAM NEWS
- After three wins on the spin, Hertha extended their unbeaten run at Werder Bremen last Saturday, coming from behind to earn a 1-1 draw.
- Niklas Stark and Eduard Lowen have both returned to full training in the last couple of days but it remains to be seen whether they will be involved.
- Matthew Leckie is fit again after sitting out the trip to Bremen while fellow winger Dodi Lukebakio is pushing for a start after another impressive substitute appearance.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Jarstein; Klunter, Rekik, Boyata, Mittelstadt; Skjelbred, Grujic, Darida; Wolf, Ibisevic, Lukebakio
Unavailable: Maier (Injured)
Doubtful: Stark (Injured), Lowen (Injured)
- Two late goals earned Hoffenheim a 2-0 victory at home to Schalke 04 last Sunday as they registered back-to-back Bundesliga wins for the first time since April.
- Fit-again Andrej Kramaric went straight back into the starting line-up against Schalke and the talismanic striker marked his comeback with a goal.
- Midfielder Florian Grillitsch is expected to be fit after missing the last game, which would see captain Kevin Vogt return to his now preferred centre-back role.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Baumann; Posch, Vogt, Hübner, Skov; Grillitsch; Kaderabek, Rudy, Geiger, Bebou; Kramaric
Unavailable: Zuber (Injured), Belfodil (Injured), Nordtveit (Injured)
Doubtful: Samassekou (Injured), Grillitsch (Injured)
Hertha have recorded just one clean sheet in their last 13 league games at the Olympiastadion, but they are in good form going into this one. Hoffenheim possess far more of a goal threat with Kramaric back in the side, so both teams look likely to score in this encounter.