2019-20 Bundesliga – Hertha vs Eintracht Frankfurt Preview & Prediction
When does Hertha vs Eintracht Frankfurt kick off? Saturday 13th June, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hertha vs Eintracht Frankfurt being played? Olympiastadion Berlin
Where can I get tickets for Hertha vs Eintracht Frankfurt? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Hertha vs Eintracht Frankfurt on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hertha vs Eintracht Frankfurt in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hertha’s unbeaten start to life under Bruno Labbadia came to an end as they were narrowly beaten by Borussia Dortmund last weekend but they will be confident of putting that behind them immediately as they host Eintracht Frankfurt.
- Hertha did not create a great deal in front of goal but looked like they would be able to frustrate their opponents until a strike approaching the hour marked opened the scoring for Dortmund with that effort proving to be the difference between the two teams.
- Javairo Dilrosun collected a season-ending injury in last week’s game to add to an ever expanding list of unavailable players with Mathew Leckie and Luca Netz also ruled out after failing to prove their fitness in time to feature here.
- Eintracht Frankfurt suffered a 0-2 loss against Mainz last weekend and they will now have to pick themselves up after they failed to make the final of the DFP-Pokal after they fell short in their semi-final with Bayern Munich in midweek.
- Danny da Costa levelled the scores with just over 20 minutes remaining in the tie with Bayern but they could not hang on for long as the Bundesliga leaders hit back almost immediately to knock Frankfurt out.
- Frankfurt were without key man Filip Kostic for the Cup game but he will return for this game, although Sebastian Rode is out of this contest after he collected his fifth booking of the campaign in the loss to Mainz.
Hertha suffered their first loss with Bruno Labbadia in charge in
last week’s contest against Borussia Dortmund and it will be intriguing
to see how they respond here. They host Eintracht Frankfurt who will
also need to show a reaction after their Cup semi-final defeat in
midweek. Frankfurt have won their last two away games in the Bundesliga
but Hertha have won their last two home games in impressive fashion
having scored six and conceded none and it is the hosts that should be
able to bounce back by claiming all three points here.