When does Hertha vs Borussia Dortmund kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hertha vs Borussia Dortmund being played? Olympiastadion Berlin
What TV channel is Hertha vs Borussia Dortmund on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hertha vs Borussia Dortmund in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hertha vs Borussia Dortmund?
Borussia Dortmund – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/
What was the score in the last meeting between Hertha & Borussia Dortmund? Hertha 2-3 Borussia Dortmund
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hertha BSC became the latest Bundesliga club to change coach this week as Ante Covic, who was only appointed in the summer, was replaced by former Germany boss Jurgen Klinsmann until the end of the season.
- Klinsmann faces a goalkeeper crisis ahead of his debut as regular stopper Rune Jarstein is suspended after his red card in the 4-0 defeat at Augsburg, while second and third options Thomas Kraft and Dennis Smarsch are struggling with injuries.
- Arne Maier made his comeback from injury off the bench at Augsburg but Matthew Leckie has been ruled out for the rest of the year with a knee injury, while Karim Rekik and Eduard Lowen are doubts due to illness.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Smarsch; Klunter, Stark, Boyata, Mittelstadt; Darida, Grujic; Wolf, Duda, Dilrosun; Ibisevic
Unavailable: Jarstein (Suspended), Leckie (Injured)
Doubtful: Kraft (Injured), Smarsch (Injured), Rekik (Illness), Lowen (Illness)
- Borussia Dortmund's hopes of progressing to the Champions League last 16 hang in the balance after their 3-1 defeat at Barcelona, where they were again guilty of taking too long to get going.
- Jadon Sancho should start after making an impact as a substitute at Camp Nou, while on the opposite flank, Thorgan Hazard is expected to start having been rested on Wednesday.
- Attacking duo Paco Alcacer and Jacob Bruun Larsen remain doubtful after sitting out the trip to Spain, but midfielder Thomas Delaney is the only definite absentee.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Burki; Hakimi, Akanji, Hummels, Schulz; Witsel, Weigl; Sancho, Reus, Hazard; Gotze
Unavailable: Delaney (Injured)
Doubtful: Paco Alcacer (Injured), Bruun Larsen (Injured)
Both of these sides are in poor form and have been leaking goals lately. Between them, they have conceded 15 goals in their last two Bundesliga games. There were five in this fixture last season and another high-scoring encounter can be expected for Klinsmann's debut in Berlin.