When does Hertha vs Bayern Munich kick off? Sunday 19th January, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hertha vs Bayern Munich being played? Olympiastadion Berlin
What TV channel is Hertha vs Bayern Munich on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hertha vs Bayern Munich in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hertha vs Bayern Munich?
Bayern Munich – https://fcbayern.com/en/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Hertha & Bayern Munich? Bayern Munich 2-2 Hertha
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hertha BSC finished the year strongly under new coach Klinsmann with two wins and two draws in their final four games, conceding just two goals.
- Maier has been ruled out after suffering an injury in a friendly so new signing Ascacibar is set to start in midfield following the departures of Lowen and Duda.
- Left-back Plattenhardt, who has captained the side in the last two games, is struggling with an illness so Mittelstadt is on standby for a recall.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Jarstein; Klunter, Rekik, Boyata, Plattenhardt; Ascacibar; Lukebakio, Darida, Grujic, Dilrosun; Selke
Unavailable: Maier (Injured)
Doubtful: Kraft (Injured), Plattenhardt (Illness)
- As they did last season, Bayern Munich will be looking to catch up in the title race in the second half of the campaign, and they finished the first half with three wins on the spin.
- Coach Flick is still without Sule, Hernandez and Coman along with Javi Martinez, who sustained an injury in the last match against Wolfsburg, while Kimmich serves a one-match ban.
- Tolisso, Goretzka, Arp and Cuisance are all fit again, and attacking stars Lewandowski and Gnabry returned to full training this week after a calf operation and Achilles knock respectively.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Neuer; Pavard, Boateng, Alaba, Davies; Thiago Alcantara; Muller, Goretzka, Coutinho, Perisic; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Sule (Injured), Hernandez (Injured), Coman (Injured), Javi Martinez (Injured), Kimmich (Suspended)
Doubtful: Gnabry (Injured), Lewandowski (Injured)
Hertha have fared relatively well against Bayern in recent years, losing just one of the last six Bundesliga meetings between the two sides. They held the champions to a draw in August and with Bayern still stretched by injuries and suspensions, Klinsmann could nick a point off his former employers.