When does Hertha vs Augsburg kick off? Saturday 30th May, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hertha vs Augsburg being played? Olympiastadion Berlin
Where can I get tickets for Hertha vs Augsburg? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Hertha vs Augsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hertha vs Augsburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hertha were unable to make it three wins in a row but they will be content with the point they were able to earn from their trip to RB Leipzig in midweek and will be confident of extending their unbeaten run to six Bundesliga games as they host Augsburg.
- Marko Grujic gave Hertha a shock lead but they fell behind despite facing 10 men and looked set to succumb to defeat until substitute Krzysztof Piatek held his nerve to convert from the spot in the final 10 minutes to earn his side a point.
- Hertha will take plenty out of that performance but they will have to deal with some injury issues this week after it was confirmed that Santiago Ascacibar will be out for the rest of the season while Marvin Plattenhardt is doubtful after leaving the pitch after just 11 minutes on Wednesday.
- Augsburg made it two games in a row without defeat but they will be frustrated that they could not make it two successive wins as they were held to a goalless draw at home to bottom of the table Paderborn.
- The hosts were the better side for much of the game but did have to withstand a lot of pressure towards the end of the game with their inability to break down the Paderborn defence meaning they had to settle for a point.
- They come into this one with a handful of doubtful players with the likes of Alfred Finnbogason and Fabian Giefer still struggling to prove their fitness but they may still look to tweak their side with Noah-Joel Sarenren-Bazee pushing for a spot in the starting XI.
Augsburg have avoided defeat in their last two matches but their
failure to beat the side at the foot of the Bundesliga table will be
concerning for them ahead of this trip to Hertha. The hosts earned
another impressive result as they picked up a point from their visit to
RB Leipzig in midweek. They are unbeaten under Bruno Labbadia with his
new side really taking to his methods and with plenty of threat in the
final third, the hosts are likely to be too good here and should earn
all three points.