When does Freiburg vs Union Berlin kick off? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Freiburg vs Union Berlin being played? Schwarzwald-Stadion
What TV channel is Freiburg vs Union Berlin on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Freiburg vs Union Berlin in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Freiburg vs Union Berlin?
Freiburg – https://heimspiele-scfreiburg.reservix.de/
Union Berlin – https://www.union-zeughaus.de/union-berlin/heimspiele_2.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Freiburg & Union Berlin? Freiburg 1-3 Union Berlin
THE TEAM NEWS
- Freiburg slipped to their fourth defeat in six games at Borussia Dortmund last time out and their lack of goals will be particularly concerning for coach Streich.
- First-team regulars Koch and Waldschmidt are fit again after their recent issues but Haberer is doubtful after coming off with an injury at Dortmund.
- Youngster Keitel came off the bench for his debut against Dortmund and could feature again with captain Frantz yet to recover from an illness.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Schwolow; Heintz, Gulde, Lienhart; Schmidt, Koch, Hofler, Gunter; Sallai, Petersen, Grifo
Unavailable: Kubler (Injured), Kwon Chang-Hoon (Injured), Abrashi (Injured)
Doubtful: Frantz (Illness), Haberer (Injured)
- Union Berlin went out of the DFB-Pokal at the hands of Bayer Leverkusen in midweek but their away form in the league has improved with successive wins.
- Experienced trio Subotic, Trimmel and Gentner as well as top scorer Andersson are all expected to return to the starting line-up after being rested on Wednesday.
- Coach Fischer has no fresh personnel issues to deal with, and centre-back Schlotterbeck is set to start against his parent club
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Gikiewicz; Friedrich, Subotic, Schlotterbeck; Trimmel, Gentner, Andrich, Lenz; Bulter, Malli; Andersson
Unavailable: Gogia (Injured), Mees (Injured), Dehl (Injured)
Doubtful: Schmiedebach (Injured)
Union Berlin have already beaten Freiburg twice this season and on current form they have every chance of making it a hat-trick. The Schwarzwald-Stadion has not been as much of a fortress for the home side lately, with three defeats in the last four, so Union can certainly get something here.