When does Freiburg vs RB Leipzig kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Freiburg vs RB Leipzig being played? Schwarzwald-Stadion
What TV channel is Freiburg vs RB Leipzig on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Freiburg vs RB Leipzig in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Freiburg vs RB Leipzig?
Freiburg – https://heimspiele-scfreiburg.reservix.de/
What was the score in the last meeting between Freiburg & RB Leipzig? RB Leipzig 2-1 Freiburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Freiburg suffered only their second defeat of the season at Union Berlin last weekend, which saw them drop down to sixth place in the table.
- Goalkeeper Alexander Schwolow has been ruled out after going off injured in Berlin but number two Mark Flekken, who missed that game due to illness, is fit to take his place.
- Captain Mike Frantz could return in midfield in place of Amir Abrashi, while Vincenzo Grifo and Nils Petersen are options in attack for Christian Streich.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Flekken; Lienhart, Koch, Heintz; Schmid, Hofler, Frantz, Gunter; Waldschmidt, Petersen, Holer
Unavailable: Kubler (Injured), Schwolow (Injured)
Doubtful: Frantz (Injured)
- RB Leipzig claimed their first win in five games at home to Zenit St. Petersburg in the Champions League on Wednesday, and they will be hoping that spells the end of their mini slump.
- Left-back Marcel Halstenberg took part in the final training session before Wednesday's game and although he was not involved, he should be fit enough to return here.
- Patrik Schick and Ethan Ampadu remain doubtful having missed the last couple of games, while Konrad Laimer has to be assessed after coming off with a neck problem in midweek.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Gulacsi; Klostermann, Upamecano, Orban, Halstenberg; Sabitzer, Kampl, Nkunku, Forsberg; Werner, Poulsen
Unavailable: Wolf (Injured), Adams (Injured), Konate (Injured)
Doubtful: Schick (Injured), Ampadu (Injured), Laimer (Injured)
Last weekend's defeat at Union Berlin was the first time Freiburg have failed to find the net this season. Leipzig have scored at least once in all their Bundesliga games and all six previous meetings between these two sides have produced three or more goals, so that pattern is likely to continue.