When does Freiburg vs Paderborn kick off? Saturday 25th January, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Freiburg vs Paderborn being played? Schwarzwald-Stadion
What TV channel is Freiburg vs Paderborn on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Freiburg vs Paderborn in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Freiburg vs Paderborn?
Freiburg – https://heimspiele-scfreiburg.reservix.de/
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
What was the score in the last meeting between Freiburg & Paderborn? Paderborn 1-3 Freiburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Freiburg moved back up to seventh in the table courtesy of a 2-1 win at Mainz last Saturday, registering only their second win in seven matches.
- Hofler is expected to retake his place in midfield ahead of Abrashi following a one-match ban but otherwise it is likely to be an unchanged line-up.
- Waldschmidt and Schlotterbeck have recovered from the illnesses that ruled them out last weekend but they will have to settle for places on the bench.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Schwolow; Gulde, Koch, Heintz; Schmid, Haberer, Hofler, Gunter; Holer, Petersen, Kwon Chang-Hoon
Unavailable: Kubler (Injured), Jeong Woo-Yeong (International duty)
- Paderborn are three points adrift at the bottom after their 4-1 loss at home to Bayer Leverkusen last Sunday and they have won just once away from home this season.
- Coach Baumgart revealed in Thursday's press conference that Jans and Collins will occupy the full-back slots, with the latter returning from suspension.
- Striker Srbeny will be assessed after being forced off on his debut against Leverkusen and fellow new signing Fridjonsson is unlikely to be involved yet.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Zingerle; Jans, Kilian, Schonlau, Collins; Proger, Gjasula, Vasiliadis, Antwi-Adjei; Michel, Mamba
Doubtful: Srbeny (Injured)
Freiburg have won three of their last four Bundesliga games at the Schwarzwald-Stadion, with the sole defeat coming against Bayern. Basement boys Paderborn have lost 10 of their last 14 away games in the top flight, so the hosts should claim the three points again.