When does Freiburg vs Hoffenheim kick off? Saturday 8th February, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Freiburg vs Hoffenheim being played? Schwarzwald-Stadion
What TV channel is Freiburg vs Hoffenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Freiburg vs Hoffenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Freiburg vs Hoffenheim?
Freiburg – https://heimspiele-scfreiburg.reservix.de/
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
What was the score in the last meeting between Freiburg & Hoffenheim? Hoffenheim 0-3 Freiburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- After a strong start to the season, Freiburg have lost five of their last eight Bundesliga games, leaving them five points off the top six.
- Grifo and Haberer returned to training on Wednesday following colds, and the former will be hoping to be involved against his ex-club.
- Lienhart and Schlotterbeck are both options at centre-back after the 4-0 defeat at Koln last Sunday, while Waldschmidt is expected to start in attack.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Schwolow; Lienhart, Koch, Heintz; Schmid, Haberer, Hofler, Gunter; Waldschmidt, Petersen, Kwon Chang-Hoon
Unavailable: Kubler (Injured)
- Hoffenheim were knocked out of the cup by Bayern Munich on Wednesday despite a valiant late fightback, but they have won four of their last five league games.
- Grillitsch will be assessed after being forced off against Bayern and Adamyan is also doubtful after missing the game with the injury he picked up last weekend.
- Posch, Baumgartner, Skov, Dabbur and Samassekou could all return to the starting line-up having started on the bench in midweek, so coach Schreuder is not short of options.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Pentke; Posch, Akpoguma, Hubner; Kaderabek, Rudy, Samassekou, Baumgartner, Skov; Dabbur, Kramaric
Unavailable: Belfodil (Injured), Baumann (Injured), Stolz (Injured), Geiger (Injured)
Doubtful: Stafylidis (Injured), Grillitsch (Injured), Adamyan (Injured)
Freiburg won 3-0 when these sides met in September but the form book is different this time around. The visitors have won five of their last six away league matches so they will be confident of taking something from the Schwarzwald-Stadion, where Freiburg have not been as strong as normal recently.