When does Freiburg vs Augsburg kick off? Saturday 21st September, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Freiburg vs Augsburg being played? Schwarzwald-Stadion
What are the expected weather conditions for Freiburg vs Augsburg? Clear, 24c
What TV channel is Freiburg vs Augsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Freiburg vs Augsburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Freiburg vs Augsburg?
Freiburg – https://heimspiele-scfreiburg.reservix.de/
What was the score in the last meeting between Freiburg & Augsburg? Freiburg 5-1 Augsburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Freiburg are enjoying their best ever start to a Bundesliga season with three wins from four games, the most impressive of which was their 3-0 triumph at Hoffenheim last Sunday.
- Deadline day signing Vincenzo Grifo is available to make his third debut for the club having been ineligible to face his former side last weekend.
- Janik Haberer replaced Brandon Borrello against Hoffenheim and should keep his place after scoring, but Manuel Gulde is a doubt after missing the game.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Schwolow; Lienhart, Koch, Heintz; Schmid, Haberer, Hofler, Gunter; Waldschmidt, Petersen, Grifo
Unavailable: Flekken (Injured), Terrazzino (Injured)
Doubtful: Gulde (Injured)
- Augsburg saw off Eintracht Frankfurt at home last Saturday to claim their first win of the season but they have won just one and lost seven of their last 10 away games in all competitions.
- Coach Martin Schmidt opted for two up front against Frankfurt and with former Freiburg striker Florian Niederlechner starting the season in good form, Schmidt may well stick with that system.
- Stephan Lichtsteiner is back from suspension and expected to replace Raphael Framberger at right-back, while Jan Moravek is set to start again in midfield with Daniel Baier doubtful and Carlos Gruezo ruled out.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Koubek; Lichtsteiner, Jedvaj, Uduokhai, Max; Richter, Moravek, Khedira, Vargas; Niederlechner, Finnbogason
Unavailable: Iago (Injured), Gouweleeuw (Injured), Gotze (Injured), Gruezo (Injured)
Doubtful: Suchy (Injured), Sarenren-Bazee (Injured), Baier (Injured)
There has never been a goalless draw in 28 competitive meetings between these two sides and that is unlikely to change. Augsburg have conceded 10 goals in their opening four league games but also scored in all four, while Freiburg have only failed to find the net in one of their last 15 home games.