2019-20 Bundesliga – Fortuna Dusseldorf vs RB Leipzig Preview & Prediction
When does Fortuna Dusseldorf vs RB Leipzig kick off? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Fortuna Dusseldorf vs RB Leipzig being played? Merkur Spiel-Arena
What TV channel is Fortuna Dusseldorf vs RB Leipzig on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Fortuna Dusseldorf vs RB Leipzig in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Fortuna Dusseldorf vs RB Leipzig?
Fortuna Dusseldorf – https://shop.f95.de/f95/tickets.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Fortuna Dusseldorf & RB Leipzig? Fortuna Dusseldorf 0-4 RB Leipzig
THE TEAM NEWS
- Fortuna Dusseldorf are in the relegation play-off place after their 5-0 drubbing at Borussia Dortmund last Saturday and their tough run of fixtures continues here.
- Ayhan is available again after suspension but is struggling with a knee injury sustained in training this week, while Barkok is also doubtful.
- Morales is suspended having accumulated five yellow cards so Fink is likely to be recalled, with fit-again Sobottka also an option in midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Steffen; Zimmermann, Hoffmann, Adams, Giesselmann; Bodzek, Baker; Zimmer, Fink, Thommy; Hennings
Unavailable: Karaman (Injured), Suttner (Injured), Stoger (Injured), Pledl (Injured), Morales (Suspended)
Doubtful: Ayhan (Injured), Barkok (Injured)
- RB Leipzig remain hot on the heels of leaders Borussia Monchengladbach following their 3-1 win at home to Hoffenheim last Saturday, their fifth straight victory in the league.
- Schick has partnered Werner up front in the last two Bundesliga games, recording one goal and one assist, and could be recalled having been rested in Tuesday's Champions League match at Lyon.
- Ilsanker and Halstenberg were also not involved in midweek and could be recalled at the back, with centre-backs Konate and Orban still sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Gulacsi; Klostermann, Upamecano, Ilsanker, Halstenberg; Sabitzer, Laimer, Demme, Forsberg; Schick, Werner
Unavailable: Kampl (Injured), Konate (Injured), Orban (Injured)
Doubtful: Adams (Injured)
RB Leipzig won 4-0 on their last visit to Dusseldorf in January and a similar scoreline would not be surprising on Saturday evening. Nagelsmann's charges are currently the highest scorers in the Bundesliga and they take on a Fortuna side who have let in 13 goals in their last four outings.