When does Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Hertha kick off? Friday 28th February, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Hertha being played? Merkur Spiel-Arena
What TV channel is Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Hertha on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Hertha in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Hertha?
Fortuna Dusseldorf – https://shop.f95.de/f95/tickets.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Fortuna Dusseldorf & Hertha? Hertha 3-1 Fortuna Dusseldorf
THE TEAM NEWS
- Fortuna Dusseldorf picked up only their second league win in 13 games and their first under new coach Rosler last weekend, beating Freiburg 2-0.
- Defenders Suttner and Hoffmann were both forced off at Freiburg but the latter returned to full training in midweek.
- Karaman made his comeback after two months out, starting alongside Hennings up front, and Rosler praised his performance afterwards.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Kastenmeier; Ayhan, Hoffmann, Giesselmann; Zimmermann, Stoger, Bodzek, Berisha, Thommy; Hennings, Karaman
Unavailable: Kownacki (Injured), Steffen (Injured)
Doubtful: Suttner (Injured)
- Hertha BSC suffered a humiliating 5-0 defeat at home to Mainz last Saturday, and another loss here could drag them back into the relegation scrap.
- Captain Stark and January signing Ascacibar are both suspended after picking up their fifth cautions of the season against Mainz.
- Right-back Pekarik is the only injury concern for interim coach Nouri, who must decide whether to keep faith with the new-look front two of Matheus Cunha and Piatek.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Jarstein; Torunarigha, Boyata, Rekik; Wolf, Darida, Maier, Grujic, MIttelstadt; Matheus Cunha, Piatek
Unavailable: Stark (Suspended), Ascacibar (Suspended)
Doubtful: Pekarik (Injured)
Hertha have fared better on their travels than at home recently, winning each of their last three away league games. They will be determined to bounce back after that drubbing at home to Mainz but Fortuna Dusseldorf have shown signs of improvement under Rosler, so a draw looks likely here.