2019-20 Bundesliga – Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Eintracht Frankfurt Preview & Prediction
When does Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Eintracht Frankfurt kick off? Saturday 1st February, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Eintracht Frankfurt being played? Merkur Spiel-Arena
What TV channel is Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Eintracht Frankfurt on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Eintracht Frankfurt in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Eintracht Frankfurt?
Fortuna Dusseldorf – https://shop.f95.de/f95/tickets.htm
Eintracht Frankfurt – https://www.eintracht.de/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Fortuna Dusseldorf & Eintracht Frankfurt? Eintracht Frankfurt 2-1 Fortuna Dusseldorf
THE TEAM NEWS
- Fortuna Dusseldorf parted company with long-serving coach Funkel on Wednesday following the 3-0 loss to Bayer Leverkusen, which left them bottom of the table.
- Rosler has replaced Funkel in what is his first coaching job in Germany and he will be hoping to call on goalkeeper Steffen, who has missed the last two games through injury.
- As well as Rosler, midfielder Berisha could make his debut after joining on loan from Lazio but Bodzek, Thommy and Skrzybski have all been ruled out.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Steffen; Zimmermann, Ayhan, Hoffmann, Suttner; Berisha, Morales, Fink; Kownacki, Hennings, Ampomah
Unavailable: Karaman (Injured), Bodzek (Injured), Thommy (Injured), Skrzybski (Injured)
Doubtful: Steffen (Injured)
- Eintracht Frankfurt have made a strong start to the year, following up their 2-1 win at Hoffenheim with an impressive 2-0 victory at home to leaders RB Leipzig last weekend.
- Coach Hutter has no new injury concerns and could name the same team for the third match running, although fit-again Hasebe and Kamada are options.
- Dost has recovered from an illness that he had earlier in the week and is set to be preferred to Goncalo Paciencia as the lone striker again having scored against Leipzig.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Trapp; Toure, Abraham, Hinteregger, N'Dicka; Chandler, Sow, Rode, Kostic; Gacinovic; Dost
Unavailable: Russ (Injured), Lucas Torro (Injured), Fernandes (Injured)
After their pre-Christmas slump, a refreshed Eintracht Frankfurt have started the year with two wins. Last weekend's clean sheet against RB Leipzig was the Eagles' first since October and having kept the league leaders out, they can do the same against bottom side and lowest scorers Dusseldorf.