2019-20 Bundesliga – Eintracht Frankfurt vs RB Leipzig Preview & Prediction
When does Eintracht Frankfurt vs RB Leipzig kick off? Saturday 25th January, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Eintracht Frankfurt vs RB Leipzig being played? Commerzbank-Arena
What TV channel is Eintracht Frankfurt vs RB Leipzig on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Eintracht Frankfurt vs RB Leipzig in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Eintracht Frankfurt vs RB Leipzig?
Eintracht Frankfurt – https://www.eintracht.de/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Eintracht Frankfurt & RB Leipzig? RB Leipzig 2-1 Eintracht Frankfurt
THE TEAM NEWS
- Having lost four games on the spin before the winter break, Eintracht Frankfurt returned to winning ways last weekend with a 2-1 victory at Hoffenheim.
- Coach Hutter started with a new 4-4-1-1 formation against Hoffenheim and is expected to stick with the same side, although he has plenty of options.
- Hasebe is available again after missing last weekend's match due to illness, while Chandler should be preferred to Da Costa on the right flank again after scoring his first goal of the season.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Trapp; Toure, Abraham, Hinteregger, N'Dicka; Chandler, Sow, Rode, Kostic; Gacinovic; Dost
Unavailable: Russ (Injured), Lucas Torro (Injured), Fernandes (Injured)
Doubtful: Kamada (Injured)
- RB Leipzig extended their lead at the top of the table to four points with a 3-1 win at home to Union Berlin last Saturday, extending their unbeaten run in all competitions to 13 games.
- Schick has been nursing a thigh problem this week so Poulsen could be recalled up front alongside Werner, while Forsberg is back in full training after an illness.
- Coach Nagelsmann is still without injured trio Kampl, Konate and Orban as well as Matheus Cunha, who is involved in Olympics qualifying, so teenagers Krauss and Hartmann could be on the bench again.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Gulacsi; Mukiele, Upamecano, Klostermann, Halstenberg; Sabitzer, Laimer, Adams, Nkunku; Poulsen, Werner
Unavailable: Kampl (Injured), Konate (Injured), Orban (Injured), Matheus Cunha (International duty)
Doubtful: Forsberg (Illness), Schick (Injured)
Previous meetings between these two sides have generally been tight and they are set to trade blows again on Saturday. Leaders Leipzig are in superb form but they have struggled for clean sheets on the road, while Frankfurt have failed to score in just one of their home league games this term. A high-scoring Leipzig win is on the cards.