2019-20 Bundesliga – Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hoffenheim Betting Preview & Prediction
When does Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hoffenheim kick off? Sunday 18th August, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hoffenheim being played? Commerzbank-Arena
What is the weather forecast for Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hoffenheim? Rain expected, 21c
What television channel is Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hoffenheim on? Some Bundesliga matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hoffenheim? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed live via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hoffenheim?
Eintracht Frankfurt – https://www.eintracht.de/tickets/
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
What was the score when the teams last met? Eintracht Frankfurt 3-2 Hoffenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- Eintracht Frankfurt have already played five competitive games this season and won all five, although they were given a scare by third-tier side Waldhof Mannheim in the DFB Cup last Sunday before ultimately winning 5-3.
- After the summer departures of strikers Sebastien Haller and Luka Jovic, there will be extra responsibility on Ante Rebic this season, and he delivered with a match-winning hat-trick against Mannheim.
- Veteran defender Marco Russ is out after suffering an injury during Thursday's Europa League qualifier against Vaduz, but coach Adi Hutter rested most of his key players with this match in mind.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Trapp; Abraham, Hasebe, Hinteregger; Da Costa, Kohr, Fernandes, Kostic; Gacinovic; Rebic, Goncalo Paciencia
Unavailable: Russ (Injured), Sow (Injured)
- Hoffenheim needed a penalty shoot-out to see off third-division Wurzburger Kickers in the DFB Cup last Saturday in their first game under new coach Alfred Schreuder, who steps into the big shoes left by Julian Nagelsmann.
- Midfielder Leandro Bittencourt has returned to training after missing the cup game and could travel to Frankfurt, but Andrej Kramaric and Christoph Baumgartner are definitely unavailable.
- Diadie Samassekou became the club's seventh summer signing this week but it remains to be seen whether he will be included in the squad, while striker Ishak Belfodil is nearing a return to action.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Baumann; Posch, Hubner, Vogt; Kaderabek, Bittencourt, Rudy, Zuber; Geiger; Bebou, Grifo
Unavailable: Baumgartner (Suspended), Kramaric (Injured)
Doubtful: Bittencourt (Injured), Ochs (Injured), Belfodil (Injured), Grillitsch (Injured)
Eintracht Frankfurt did the double over Hoffenheim last season but both teams have scored in each of the last four Bundesliga meetings between the two sides. Moreover, both teams scored in all but one of the visitors' 17 away league games last season, so expect that trend to continue.
BETTING TIP: Yes (Both teams to score)