2019-20 Bundesliga – Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Monchengladbach Preview & Prediction
When does Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Monchengladbach kick off? Sunday 15th March, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Monchengladbach being played? Commerzbank-Arena
What TV channel is Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Monchengladbach on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Monchengladbach in the UK? bet365 streams over 140,000 live events every year, sign up and check here if this match will be streamed!
Where can I get tickets for Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Monchengladbach?
Eintracht Frankfurt – https://www.eintracht.de/tickets/
Borussia Monchengladbach – https://www.borussia-ticketing.de/default.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Eintracht Frankfurt & Borussia Monchengladbach? Borussia Monchengladbach 4-2 Eintracht Frankfurt
THE TEAM NEWS
- Eintracht Frankfurt's up-and-down form continued in midweek as they suffered a shock 3-0 defeat at home to Basel in the Europa League.
- Striker Dost is closing in on a return to action but this game may come too soon, and Lucas Torro is also continuing to build up his fitness.
- Coach Hutter is set to make changes after criticising his side's performance on Thursday, with Chandler and Gacinovic both candidates to come back into the side.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Trapp; Toure, Abraham, Hinteregger, N'Dicka; Rode, Ilsanker; Chandler, Gacinovic, Kostic; Andre Silva
Unavailable: Russ (Injured), Fernandes (Injured)
Doubtful: Lucas Torro (Injured), Dost (Injured)
- Borussia Monchengladbach climbed back into the top four with a 2-1 win at home to Koln in Wednesday's rearranged fixture.
- Key man Zakaria is a doubt after missing Wednesday's match with the injury he sustained against Dortmund last weekend, but fellow midfielder Neuhaus is back from suspension.
- Coach Rose has alternated between three and four at the back in recent games so it remains to be seen what system he will go with in Frankfurt.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Sommer; Jantschke, Ginter, Elvedi; Lainer, Kramer, Neuhaus, Wendt; Embolo, Thuram; Plea
Doubtful: Benes (Illness), Zakaria (Injured)
After a great start to the second half of the season, Eintracht's league form has dipped with three defeats on the spin. Their fans are often the 12th man at home but with this game being played behind closed doors, Gladbach – who are unbeaten in three on the road – can take advantage.