2019-20 Bundesliga – Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayer Leverkusen Preview & Prediction
When does Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayer Leverkusen kick off? Friday 18th October, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayer Leverkusen being played? Commerzbank-Arena
What TV channel is Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayer Leverkusen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayer Leverkusen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayer Leverkusen?
Eintracht Frankfurt – https://www.eintracht.de/tickets/
Bayer Leverkusen – https://ticketshop.bayer04.de/SpielAuswahl
What was the score in the last meeting between Eintracht Frankfurt & Bayer Leverkusen? Bayer Leverkusen 6-1 Eintracht Frankfurt
THE TEAM NEWS
- Eintracht Frankfurt are unbeaten at home in the Bundesliga this season, although they were denied three points by an injury-time penalty against Werder Bremen last time out.
- Marco Russ and first-choice goalkeeper Kevin Trapp are the only definite absentees for coach Adi Hutter, but midfielders Jonathan de Guzman and Lucas Torro have been absent recently and are lacking fitness.
- Hutter will check on the fitness of Daichi Kamada, who returned from international duty with Japan on Wednesday, while captain David Abraham is likely to be recalled to the side.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ronnow; Hasebe, Hinteregger, Abraham; Da Costa, Sow, Rode, Kostic; Kamada; Andre Silva, Goncalo Paciencia
Unavailable: Russ (Injured), Trapp (Injured)
Doubtful: De Guzman (Injured), Lucas Torro (Injured)
- Bayer Leverkusen drew 1-1 at home to RB Leipzig two weeks ago and have lost just one of their last 13 Bundesliga matches.
- Star man Leon Bailey returned to full training on Sunday and is expected to be available for the trip to Frankfurt, although he is by no means guaranteed a starting place.
- Charles Aranguiz and Daley Sinkgraven have been ruled out after suffering injuries against Leipzig but captain Lars Bender is fit again having missed that game.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Hradecky; L. Bender, Tah, S. Bender, Wendell; Baumgartlinger, Demirbay; Havertz, Amiri, Bailey; Volland
Unavailable: Aranguiz (Injured), Sinkgraven (Injured)
Frankfurt will want to avenge the 6-1 drubbing they received at Leverkusen in May but this should be another high-scoring encounter in any case. Leverkusen have scored 15 goals in their last five away Bundesliga outings, while the Eagles have found the net in all their league games this season.