When does Eintracht Frankfurt vs Augsburg kick off? Friday 7th February, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Eintracht Frankfurt vs Augsburg being played? Commerzbank-Arena
What TV channel is Eintracht Frankfurt vs Augsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Eintracht Frankfurt vs Augsburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Eintracht Frankfurt vs Augsburg?
Eintracht Frankfurt – https://www.eintracht.de/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Eintracht Frankfurt & Augsburg? Augsburg 2-1 Eintracht Frankfurt
THE TEAM NEWS
- Eintracht Frankfurt beat RB Leipzig at home for the second time in 10 days in the DFB-Pokal in midweek but have tended to struggle against the lesser teams in the Bundesliga this season.
- Midfielders Gacinovic and Rode will be assessed after coming off with knocks on Tuesday, but striker Dost should return having missed the last two games through illness.
- Chandler, who has scored two goals in three starts this year, is also set to return to the starting XI after being benched in midweek.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Trapp; Toure, Abraham, Hinteregger, N'Dicka; Sow, Rode; Chandler, Kamada, Kostic; Dost
Unavailable: Russ (Injured), Lucas Torro (Injured), Fernandes (Injured)
Doubtful: Gacinovic (Injured), Rode (Injured), Dost (Illness)
- After three successive defeats, Augsburg came from behind to claim an important 2-1 win at home to Werder Bremen last Saturday.
- First-choice goalkeeper Koubek missed last weekend's match because of illness but returned to training on Tuesday and should be fit enough for this one.
- Cordova has been ruled out again, while fellow striker Finnbogason is likely to be on the bench again as he builds up his match fitness following a lay-off.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Koubek; Jedvaj, Gouweleeuw, Uduokhai, Max; Richter, Khedira, Baier, Vargas; Hahn, Niederlechner
Unavailable: Cordova (Injured), Asta (Injured), Iago (International duty)
Doubtful: Schieber (Injured), Koubek (Illness)
Augsburg did the double over Frankfurt last season but they have only won twice on their travels since their last visit to the Commerzbank-Arena last April. The home side have started the year strongly and will be keen to keep moving back up the table, which they should do with victory on Friday.