2019-20 Bundesliga – Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen Preview & Prediction
When does Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen kick off? Sunday 10th November, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen being played? Stadion im BORUSSIA-PARK
What TV channel is Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen?
Borussia Monchengladbach – https://www.borussia-ticketing.de/default.aspx
Werder Bremen – https://www.werder.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Borussia Monchengladbach & Werder Bremen? Borussia Monchengladbach 1-1 Werder Bremen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Borussia Monchengladbach will be on a high after their last-minute win at home to Roma in the Europa League on Thursday, and they will be looking to maintain their position at the top of the Bundeslia table.
- Alassane Plea returned from injury as a substitute against Roma and could return to the starting line-up here, but fellow striker Breel Embolo will miss out again.
- Patrick Herrmann missed Thursday's game after his wife went into labour and it remains to be seen whether he will be back for this one, while Raffael and Fabian Johnson are close to returning.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Sommer; Jantschke, Elvedi, Ginter; Lainer, Benes, Kramer, Zakaria, Wendt; Plea, Thuram
Unavailable: Musel (Injured), Bennetts (Injured), Sippel (Injured), Embolo (Injured)
Doubtful: Johnson (Injured), Raffael (Injured), Herrmann (Personal reasons), Doucoure (Injured)
- Werder Bremen have drawn each of their last five Bundesliga games and will feel they should have taken more points having been in the lead in four of those.
- Coach Florian Kohfeldt's injury worries have subsided in recent weeks and captain Niklas Moisander could be the next player to return to the squad this weekend, although a starting spot is very unlikely.
- Milot Rashica scored his fourth goal in five games against Freiburg and Kohfeldt may well name an unchanged side, although Michael Lang will want to be involved against his parent club.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Pavlenka; Gebre Selassie, Veljkovic, Toprak, Friedl; M. Eggestein, Sahin, Klaassen; Bittencourt, Osako, Rashica
Unavailable: Mohwald (Injured), Fullkrug (Injured), Bartels (Injured), Augustinsson (Injured)
Doubtful: Moisander (Injured)
Gladbach have fared well against Bremen in recent years and they go into this meeting on a four-match winning streak at home. The league leaders did not manage a clean sheet in any of those games, though, and Werder have only failed to score in one of their last 14 Bundesliga matches.