2019-20 Bundesliga – Borussia Monchengladbach vs Paderborn Preview & Prediction
When does Borussia Monchengladbach vs Paderborn kick off? Wednesday 18th December, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Borussia Monchengladbach vs Paderborn being played? Stadion im BORUSSIA-PARK
What TV channel is Borussia Monchengladbach vs Paderborn on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Borussia Monchengladbach vs Paderborn in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Borussia Monchengladbach vs Paderborn?
Borussia Monchengladbach – https://www.borussia-ticketing.de/default.aspx
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
What was the score in the last meeting between Borussia Monchengladbach & Paderborn? Borussia Monchengladbach 2-0 Paderborn
THE TEAM NEWS
- Borussia Monchengladbach were knocked off top spot at the weekend as they lost 2-1 at Wolfsburg, but they are yet to lose two league games in a row this term.
- Right-back Lainer will be assessed after being forced off against Wolfsburg, so youngster Beyer could make his first league start of the season.
- Midfielder Zakaria returns from suspension and Wendt, Stindl and Kramer could also be rotated back into the starting line-up by coach Rose.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Sommer; Lainer, Ginter, Elvedi, Wendt; Benes, Kramer, Zakaria; Stindl, Plea, Thuram
Unavailable: Musel (Injured), Poulsen (Injured)
Doubtful: Lainer (Injured)
- Paderborn returned to the foot of the table following their 1-1 draw at home to Union Berlin on Saturday, but they have gone two games unbeaten for the first time this season.
- Coach Baumgart has hinted that Drager and Holtmann may be recalled to the starting line-up having been on the bench in recent weeks, but no other changes are expected.
- Ritter remains a doubt and fellow midfielder Kapic missed Saturday's match because of illness, but neither of them are regular starters anyway.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Zingerle; Drager, Kilian, Schonlau, Collins; Proger, Gjasula, Vasiliadis, Holtmann; Zolinski, Mamba
Doubtful: Ritter (Injured), Kapic (Illness)
Despite their lowly standing, Paderborn have proven to be tricky opposition for many of the top sides this season. Gladbach are in excellent form at home but they have only managed one clean sheet at BORUSSIA-PARK since January, so the visitors should get chances to score.