2019-20 Bundesliga – Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg Preview & Prediction
When does Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg kick off? Sunday 1st December, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg being played? Stadion im BORUSSIA-PARK
What TV channel is Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg?
Borussia Monchengladbach – https://www.borussia-ticketing.de/default.aspx
Freiburg – https://heimspiele-scfreiburg.reservix.de/
What was the score in the last meeting between Borussia Monchengladbach & Freiburg? Borussia Monchengladbach 1-1 Freiburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Borussia Monchengladbach's lead at the top of the Bundesliga was cut to one point last weekend after their surprise defeat at Union Berlin, but they returned to winning ways in the Europa League on Thursday.
- First-choice centre-back pairing Ginter and Elvedi both missed Thursday's match against Wolfsberger AC, but the latter is expected to recover in time.
- Embolo and second-choice goalkeeper Sippel returned to the squad in midweek while Kramer is set to be recalled in midfield having been suspended in the Europa League.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Sommer; Lainer, Jatnschke, Elvedi, Wendt; Benes, Kramer, Zakaria; Herrmann, Plea, Thuram
Unavailable: Musel (Injured), Poulsen (Injured)
Doubtful: Doucoure (Injured), Ginter (Injured), Elvedi (Injured)
- Freiburg could not hold on to an early lead as they drew 1-1 at Bayer Leverkusen last Saturday, but they have only lost one of their last nine Bundesliga matches.
- The game is likely to come too soon for first-choice goalkeeper Schwolow so Flekken is set to continue in goal, but midfielder Abrashi returned to full training this week.
- Frantz or Sallai could come in for Borrello, who failed to impress at Leverkusen, while left-back Itter is doubtful due to illness.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Flekken; Lienhart, Koch, Heintz; Schmid, Haberer, Hofler, Gunter; Holer, Petersen, Sallai
Unavailable: Kubler (Injured), Tempelman (Injured), Waldschmidt (Injured), Grifo (Suspended)
Doubtful: Schwolow (Injured), Itter (Illness)
Gladbach have won their last four Bundesliga games at home and have also won all four of their Bundesliga matches following Europa League games this term. Freiburg have been a tough nut to crack this season but the Foals should have enough quality to get the three points.