2019-20 Bundesliga – Borussia Monchengladbach vs Eintracht Frankfurt Preview & Prediction
When does Borussia Monchengladbach vs Eintracht Frankfurt kick off? Sunday 27th October, 2019 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Borussia Monchengladbach vs Eintracht Frankfurt being played? Stadion im BORUSSIA-PARK
What TV channel is Borussia Monchengladbach vs Eintracht Frankfurt on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Borussia Monchengladbach vs Eintracht Frankfurt in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Borussia Monchengladbach vs Eintracht Frankfurt?
Borussia Monchengladbach – https://www.borussia-ticketing.de/default.aspx
Eintracht Frankfurt – https://www.eintracht.de/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Borussia Monchengladbach & Eintracht Frankfurt? Eintracht Frankfurt 1-1 Borussia Monchengladbach
THE TEAM NEWS
- Borussia M'gladbach suffered their second league defeat of the season at Borussia Dortmund last Saturday before drawing 1-1 at Roma in the Europa League on Thursday.
- Coach Marco Rose is sweating over the fitness of top scorer Alassane Plea after he missed the trip to Rome through injury, so fit-again Lars Stindl, who has come off the bench in the last two games, could start up front.
- Rose will also make late decisions on Raffael and Matthis Ginter, who have missed the last couple of games, but Jonas Hofmann made his comeback from injury against Roma.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Sommer; Lainer, Elvedi, Ginter, Wendt; Benes, Kramer, Zakaria; Herrmann, Embolo, Thuram
Unavailable: Johnson (Injured), Musel (Injured), Bennetts (Injured), Sippel (Injured)
Doubtful: Strobl (Injured), Traore (Injured), Plea (Injured), Raffael (Injured), Ginter (Injured)
- Eintracht Frankfurt are unbeaten in six games in all competitions following Thursday's 2-1 win at home to Standard Liege in the Europa League.
- Strikers Bas Dost and Andre Silva will be assessed after missing Thursday's game so top-scorer Goncalo Paciencia, who ended his mini drought with a brace against Leverkusen last Friday, will lead the line again.
- Almamy Toure has been ruled out for around four weeks after suffering a thigh injury against Leverkusen, while midfielders Jonathan de Guzman and Lucas Torro remain doubtful.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Ronnow; Hasebe, Hinteregger, Abraham; Durm, Sow, Rode, Kostic; Kamada; Andre Silva, Goncalo Paciencia
Unavailable: Russ (Injured), Trapp (Injured), Toure (Injured)
Doubtful: De Guzman (Injured), Lucas Torro (Injured), Dost (Injured), Andre Silva (Injured)
Frankfurt have scored in each of their last nine away Bundesliga matches but they are yet to keep a clean sheet on their travels this season - and they are unlikely to against current leaders Gladbach. Fatigue could be an issue for both teams after their European exploits, which could mean goals for both.