2019-20 Bundesliga – Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich Preview & Prediction
When does Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich kick off? Saturday 7th December, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich being played? Stadion im BORUSSIA-PARK
What TV channel is Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich?
Borussia Monchengladbach – https://www.borussia-ticketing.de/default.aspx
Bayern Munich – https://fcbayern.com/en/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Borussia Monchengladbach & Bayern Munich? Borussia Monchengladbach 1-5 Bayern Munich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Borussia Monchengladbach maintained their slender advantage at the top of the table with a 4-2 win at home to Freiburg last Sunday, their fifth win in six games in all competitions.
- Fit-again Ginter is set to return at centre-back at the expense of Jantschke, while Kramer could be recalled in midfield after signing a new contract this week.
- Embolo will keep his place up front ahead of Plea after netting a brace against Freiburg, while youngsters Musel and Poulsen are the only injured absentees.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Sommer; Lainer, Ginter, Elvedi, Bensebaini; Benes, Kramer, Zakaria; Herrmann, Embolo, Thuram
Unavailable: Musel (Injured), Poulsen (Injured)
- Bayern Munich dropped points for the first time under interim coach Flick last weekend as they lost 2-1 at home to Bayer Leverkusen, despite having 27 attempts on goal.
- Flick has no new personnel issues so there will not be major changes, but Coman is likely to be recalled in place of Perisic on the left wing.
- Long-term absentees Sule, Hernandez and Arp remain sidelined, but Cuisance will be hoping to be involved against his former club after playing for the U23s.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Neuer; Pavard, Javi Martinez, Alaba, Davies; Kimmich; Gnabry, Goretzka, Muller, Coman; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Sule (Injured), Hernandez (Injured), Arp (Injured)
Gladbach face a serious test of their title credentials against the reigning champions but they have reasons to be confident. The Foals are in excellent form at home and have taken more points from Bayern than any other Bundesliga club in the last five years, so they can certainly get a result.