2019-20 Bundesliga – Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin Preview & Prediction
When does Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin kick off? Saturday 1st February, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin being played? Signal-Iduna-Park
What TV channel is Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin?
Borussia Dortmund – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/
Union Berlin – https://www.union-zeughaus.de/union-berlin/heimspiele_2.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Borussia Dortmund & Union Berlin? Union Berlin 3-1 Borussia Dortmund
THE TEAM NEWS
- Borussia Dortmund hit five goals for the second game running as they thrashed Koln 5-1 at home last Friday, and they have lost just one of their last eight Bundesliga games.
- Haaland followed up his debut hat-trick by again coming on and scoring twice against Koln, and it is only a matter of time before he starts.
- Centre-back Zagadou is back in full training but coach Favre will make a late call on his involvement, while striker Paco Alcacer looks set to leave the club.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Burki; Piszczek, Hummels, Akanji; Hakimi, Witsel, Brandt, Guerreiro; Sancho, Reus, Hazard
Unavailable: Delaney (Injured)
Doubtful: Zagadou (Injured)
- Union Berlin kept their points tally ticking over with a 2-0 win at home to Augsburg last Saturday but they have only taken one point from their last four away matches.
- Abdullahi and Promel are nearing comebacks after lengthy absences and Schmiedebach will be assessed after missing last weekend's match.
- Ujah and Bulter may rotate in attack again, with the latter coming back in, but otherwise it is likely to be the same team that started against Augsburg.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Gikiewicz; Friedrich, Subotic, Schlotterbeck; Trimmel, Gentner, Andrich, Lenz; Bulter, Ingvartsen; Andersson
Unavailable: Gogia (Injured), Mees (Injured)
Doubtful: Abdullahi (Injured), Promel (Injured), Schmiedebach (Injured)
The signing of Haaland has added another edge to an already deadly Dortmund attack and it is hard to see Union Berlin stopping Favre's free-scoring side. The visitors are yet to record a clean sheet away from home in the Bundesliga so expect three points and a bag of goals for Dortmund again.