When does Borussia Dortmund vs RB Leipzig kick off? Tuesday 17th December, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Borussia Dortmund vs RB Leipzig being played? Signal-Iduna-Park
What TV channel is Borussia Dortmund vs RB Leipzig on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Borussia Dortmund vs RB Leipzig in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Borussia Dortmund vs RB Leipzig?
Borussia Dortmund – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/
What was the score in the last meeting between Borussia Dortmund & RB Leipzig? RB Leipzig 0-1 Borussia Dortmund
THE TEAM NEWS
- Borussia Dortmund made it four straight wins in all competitions with a comfortable 4-0 victory at Mainz 05 on Saturday, and could move to within a point of their table-topping opponents here.
- Sancho's return to top form has been key to Dortmund's upturn, with the English youngster recording seven goals and four assists in his last six appearances.
- Raphael Guerreiro is expected to be recalled on the left in place of Schulz but otherwise it should be an unchanged side, with no new injury concerns.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Burki; Hummels, Akanji, Zagadou; Hakimi, Weigl, Brandt, Raphael Guerreiro; Sancho, Reus, Hazard
Unavailable: Delaney (Injured), Schmelzer (Injured), Witsel (Injured)
- RB Leipzig shot to the top of the Bundesliga table with a 3-0 win at Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday, their sixth straight success in the league.
- Forsberg and Poulsen are expected to be recalled in attack having been rested on Saturday, while right-back Mukiele could also start after coming on and scoring.
- Coach Nagelsmann is hoping that Adams can make his comeback from injury before the winter break, but Kampl, Konate and Orban will definitely not play any part.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Gulacsi; Mukiele, Upamecano, Ilsanker, Halstenberg; Sabitzer, Laimer, Demme, Forsberg; Poulsen, Werner
Unavailable: Kampl (Injured), Konate (Injured), Orban (Injured)
Doubtful: Adams (Injured)
This promises to be a cracking match between two of the title contenders, with both sides in good form. Borussia Dortmund rarely struggle for goals at home but Werner and Co. have also been banging in the goals for Leipzig lately, so expect fireworks at Signal-Iduna-Park.