When does Borussia Dortmund vs Koln kick off? Friday 24th January, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Borussia Dortmund vs Koln being played? Signal-Iduna-Park
What TV channel is Borussia Dortmund vs Koln on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Borussia Dortmund vs Koln in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Borussia Dortmund vs Koln?
Borussia Dortmund – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/
What was the score in the last meeting between Borussia Dortmund & Koln? Koln 1-3 Borussia Dortmund
THE TEAM NEWS
- Borussia Dortmund were trailing 3-1 at Augsburg last Saturday until a sensational debut performance from new signing Haaland turned the game around as they ran out 5-3 winners.
- Haaland scored a hat-trick within 23 minutes of coming on and will surely start, although he is still building up his stamina having missed most of December.
- Centre-back Zagadou has been ruled out again after missing the trip to Augsburg so coach Favre may revert to a back four following a poor defensive performance last weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Burki; Hakimi, Hummels, Akanji, Raphael Guerreiro; Brandt, Witsel; Sancho, Reus, Hazard; Haaland
Unavailable: Delaney (Injured), Schmelzer (Injured), Zagadou (Injured)
- Koln got the second half of the season off to a flying start with a 3-1 victory at home to Wolfsburg last Saturday, recording four consecutive Bundesliga wins for the first time since 2000.
- Hoger has returned to training after sitting out the Wolfsburg game, so fellow midfielder Clemens is the only definite absentee for coach Gisdol.
- Gisdol is likely to name an unchanged side, with youngsters Jakobs and Thielmann occupying the wings and new signing Uth starting behind Cordoba in attack.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Horn; Ehizibue, Bornauw, Czichos, Katterbach; Thielmann, Skhiri, Hector, Jakobs; Uth; Cordoba
Unavailable: Clemens (Injured)
Doubtful: Hoger (Injured)
Borussia Dortmund were involved in an eight-goal thriller last time out and their home games are normally high-scoring too. 10 of their last 11 in the league have produced three or more goals, and they entertain a Koln side who are in form but yet to keep a clean sheet on the road this season.