2019-20 Bundesliga – Borussia Dortmund vs Hoffenheim Preview & Prediction
When does Borussia Dortmund vs Hoffenheim kick off? Saturday 27th June, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Borussia Dortmund vs Hoffenheim being played? Signal-Iduna-Park
Where can I get tickets for Borussia Dortmund vs Hoffenheim? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Borussia Dortmund vs Hoffenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Borussia Dortmund vs Hoffenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Borussia Dortmund responded to their shock defeat to Mainz in the best possible fashion as they defeated RB Leipzig to secure second place in the Bundesliga and will now look to wrap their campaign up on a high.
- Erling Haaland opened the scoring for Dortmund with 30 minutes on the clock but they could not find a second until deep into stoppage time as Haaland added a second to seal the vital win for his side.
- They now return to home soil in a bid to back that up but will be without the suspended Emre Can with several other players such as Marco Reus and Thomas Delaney remaining sidelined.
- Hoffenheim made it back-to-back victories with another brilliant attacking display as they ensured they would be competing in Europe next season but will want to claim the win in their final game of the season as they attempt to leapfrog Wolfsburg into sixth.
- Hoffenheim secured a 4-0 win over Union Berlin to make it seven goals in their last two games with Ihlas Bebou, Andrej Kramaric, Moanes Dabour and substitute Christoph Baumgartner all on target.
- After such a dominant display, Hoffenheim could name an unchanged line-up for this contest after avoiding any injuries last week while Sargis Adamyan could make a return from an ankle issue.
Borussia Dortmund secured second spot in Bundesliga with a brilliant
win over RB Leipzig last week and they can now enjoy their final outing
of the game. There will be no pressure on either side, although
Hoffenheim will want to try and win to give themselves a chance of
leapfrogging Wolfsburg into sixth. The visitors have found their
shooting boots recently and in what should be an open game, there should
be goals at either end.