When does Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg kick off? Saturday 29th February, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg being played? Signal-Iduna-Park
What TV channel is Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg?
Borussia Dortmund – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/
Freiburg – https://heimspiele-scfreiburg.reservix.de/
What was the score in the last meeting between Borussia Dortmund & Freiburg? Freiburg 2-2 Borussia Dortmund
THE TEAM NEWS
- Borussia Dortmund claimed their fifth win in six league games at Werder Bremen last Saturday with Haaland again on target.
- Brandt could return to the side after making his comeback from injury as a substitute at Bremen, with Hazard likely to make way.
- Otherwise it is likely to be the same team that started in Bremen, with Delaney and Reus the only absentees.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Burki; Piszczek, Hummels, Zagadou; Hakimi, Witsel, Can, Raphael Guerreiro; Brandt, Haaland, Sancho
Unavailable: Delaney (Injured), Reus (Injured)
- Freiburg slipped to ninth in the standings following a disappointing 2-0 defeat at home to struggling Fortuna Dusseldorf last weekend.
- Kwon Chang-Hoon, who replaced the injured Abrashi against Dusseldorf, has been ruled out himself after picking up an injury.
- Coach Streich is also sweating over the fitness of Waldschmidt, so top scorer Petersen is set to be recalled up front.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Schwolow; Heintz, Gulde, Koch; Schmidt, Haberer, Hofler, Gunter; Sallai, Petersen, Grifo
Unavailable: Kubler (Injured), Kwon Chang-Hoon (Injured), Abrashi (Injured)
Doubtful: Waldschmidt (Injured), Frantz (Illness)
Borussia have won 25 of the 39 Bundesliga meetings between these two clubs, including 10 of the last 11 in Dortmund. They have been scoring freely lately, particularly in front of their own fans, and against a faltering Freiburg side the Black and Yellows should win comfortably.