When does Bayern Munich vs Wolfsburg kick off? Saturday 21st December, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Bayern Munich vs Wolfsburg being played? Allianz Arena
What TV channel is Bayern Munich vs Wolfsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayern Munich vs Wolfsburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayern Munich vs Wolfsburg?
Bayern Munich – https://fcbayern.com/en/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayern Munich & Wolfsburg? Bayern Munich 6-0 Wolfsburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayern Munich left it late to claim a hard-fought 3-1 win at Freiburg on Wednesday, which nudged them up to third in the table.
- Midfielder Thiago Alcantara is suspended having accumulated five yellow cards so coach Flick will be hoping Goretzka or Tolisso recover in time.
- The bench will once again be filled by youngsters from the second string, including 18-year-old Zirkzee who scored with his first touch in the Bundesliga on Wednesday.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Neuer; Pavard, Javi Martinez, Alaba, Davies; Kimmich; Gnabry, Muller, Coutinho, Perisic; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Sule (Injured), Hernandez (Injured), Coman (Injured), Cuisance (Injured), Thiago Alcantara (Suspended)
Doubtful: Tolisso (Injured), Goretzka (Injured), Arp (Injured)
- Wolfsburg had to settle for a 1-1 draw at home to Schalke on Wednesday despite dominating the first half, but it was another good performance from the Wolves.
- Mehmedi will continue to be assessed having missed the last couple of games but coach Glasner has no major personnel worries ahead of the trip to Bavaria.
- Mbabu should keep his place at right-back after scoring his first goal for the club on Wednesday, with Glasner expected to name an unchanged side.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Casteels; Mbabu, Tisserand, Brooks, Roussillon; Guilavogui; Brekalo, Arnold, Schlager, Joao Victor; Weghorst
Unavailable: Ignacio Camacho (Injured)
Doubtful: Mehmedi (Injured)
Wolfsburg have suffered some heavy defeats against Bayern in recent seasons and have never won at the Allianz Arena. The Bundesliga's best defence will have their work cut out as the champions have scored at least twice in eight of their last 10 league games in Munich, and they will be hard to stop from the off.