When does Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen kick off? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen being played? Allianz Arena
What TV channel is Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen?
Bayern Munich – https://fcbayern.com/en/tickets
Werder Bremen – https://www.werder.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayern Munich & Werder Bremen? Werder Bremen 2-3 Bayern Munich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayern Munich completed a perfect Champions League group stage with a 3-1 win at home to Tottenham on Wednesday, but they have ground to make up in the league after back-to-back defeats.
- Winger Coman is set for another lay-off after suffering a nasty-looking knee injury in midweek, which is a big blow to coach Flick whose thin squad is already stretched.
- Cuisance has also joined the injury list while Javi Martinez is suspended for one match, but Alaba and Tolisso should be fit after sitting out Wednesday's game with knocks.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Pavard, Boateng, Alaba, Davies; Kimmich, Goretzka; Gnabry, Muller, Coutinho; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Sule (Injured), Hernandez (Injured), Arp (Injured), Coman (Injured), Cuisance (Injured), Javi Martinez (Suspended)
- After ending their eight-match winless streak against Wolfsburg, Werder Bremen slipped to a disappointing 1-0 defeat at home to strugglers Paderborn last Sunday.
- Captain Moisander made his long-awaited comeback from injury against Paderborn but Mohwald, Fullkrug, Sargent, Bartels and Toprak are still out.
- Midfielder Bittencourt has been battling illness this week and has been rated as 50-50 by coach Kohfeldt, so Sahin or Johannes Eggestein could start.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Pavlenka; Gebre Selassie, Veljkovic, Moisander, Augustinsson; M. Eggestein, Sahin, Klaassen; Bittencourt, Osako, Rashica
Unavailable: Mohwald (Injured), Fullkrug (Injured), Sargent (Injured), Bartels (Injured), Toprak (Injured)
Doubtful: Bittencourt (Illness)
Bayern Munich have scored 20 goals in seven home league matches this season but they do look vulnerable defensively at the moment. Werder Bremen have conceded two or more in all but one of their away games, so expect goals at the Allianz Arena – most of them for Bayern.