When does Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig kick off? Sunday 9th February, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig being played? Allianz Arena
What TV channel is Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig?
Bayern Munich – https://fcbayern.com/en/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayern Munich & RB Leipzig? RB Leipzig 1-1 Bayern Munich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Having returned to the top of the table last weekend, Bayern Munich can open up a three-point gap if they claim a ninth successive win in all competitions.
- Coman is expected to return to the squad and his comeback is a welcome one after fellow winger Perisic broke his ankle in training this week.
- Boateng should shake off the back problem that forced him off against Hoffenheim in the cup in midweek, so it is set to be the same back four once again.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Pavard, Boateng, Alaba, Davies; Kimmich, Thiago Alcantara; Muller, Goretzka, Gnabry; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Sule (Injured), Javi Martinez (Injured), Perisic (Injured)
Doubtful: Coman (Injured), Boateng (Injured)
- It has been a somewhat disappointing start to the year for RB Leipzig, who have taken four points from their three league games and were knocked out of the cup by Eintracht Frankfurt on Tuesday.
- Coach Nagelsmann is still without centre-backs Konate, Orban and midfielder Kampl, but he has no fresh personnel concerns.
- Gulacsi, Mukiele, Adams and Werner are all expected to return to the starting line-up after being rested at Frankfurt, although Angelino impressed on his debut.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Gulacsi; Mukiele, Upamecano, Klostermann, Halstenberg; Sabitzer, Laimer, Adams, Nkunku; Schick, Werner
Unavailable: Kampl (Injured), Konate (Injured), Orban (Injured)
Meetings between these two have largely been close and Sunday's top-of-the-table battle is likely to be another tense one. Bayern are in top form but Leipzig have only failed to score in one league game this season. With neither side at full strength defensively, there should be goals at both ends.