2019-20 Bundesliga – Bayern Munich vs Fortuna Dusseldorf Preview & Prediction
When does Bayern Munich vs Fortuna Dusseldorf kick off? Saturday 30th May, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Bayern Munich vs Fortuna Dusseldorf being played? Allianz Arena
Where can I get tickets for Bayern Munich vs Fortuna Dusseldorf? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Bayern Munich vs Fortuna Dusseldorf on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayern Munich vs Fortuna Dusseldorf in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayern Munich took a giant leap towards securing the Bundesliga title as they came out on top of their top of the table clash with Borussia Dortmund in midweek to extend their lead over their rivals to seven points.
- Bayern did a solid job of frustrating Dortmund and the visitors took the lead just before half-time thanks to Joshua Kimmich’s exquisite lob and that effort proved to be the difference between the two teams.
- It was a vital victory for Bayern and they will take some catching at the top of the table after winning 13 of their last 14 league matches but they have received an injury blow ahead of this game with Thiago once again set to miss out with an adductor issue.
- Fortuna Dusseldorf extended their unbeaten run to six matches in the Bundesliga but were able to pick up their first victory in five as they came from behind to defeat Schalke 04 in midweek.
- After a goalless first half, Dusseldorf fell behind within 10 minutes of the second period but showed good character to respond as they hit back with two goals in a five-minute spell from Rouwen Hennings and Kenan Karaman.
- Their unbeaten run will come under serious threat as they travel to Bayern Munich and despite the success on Wednesday, they are set to rotate once again as they bid to keep their squad fresh ahead of the relegation run-in.
Bayern Munich have one hand on the Bundesliga trophy after they
defeated their nearest rivals to open up a seven-point lead at the top
of the table. Bayern edged Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday as their
brilliant record continued, making it 13 wins from their last 14 league
matches. They host Fortuna Dusseldorf with the visitors arriving on the
back of a six-match unbeaten run but Bayern are a class above and they
should be far too good in what should be a one-sided contest.