2019-20 Bundesliga – Bayern Munich vs Borussia Monchengladbach Preview & Prediction
When does Bayern Munich vs Borussia Monchengladbach kick off? Saturday 13th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Bayern Munich vs Borussia Monchengladbach being played? Allianz Arena
Where can I get tickets for Bayern Munich vs Borussia Monchengladbach? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Bayern Munich vs Borussia Monchengladbach on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayern Munich vs Borussia Monchengladbach in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayern Munich are just two wins away from retaining their Bundesliga title yet again after they came from behind against Bayer Leverkusen to put four past their opponents last weekend, while they backed that win up by earning a spot in the DFP-Pokal final in midweek.
- It turned into a comfortable victory over Leverkusen but things were tighter in their semi-final with Eintracht Frankfurt with goals from Ivan Perisic and Robert Lewandowski either side of an effort from the away side enough to seal the win.
- Bayern will need to switch their attacking options in this contest with Lewandowski and Thomas Muller suspended while Thiago is also sidelined after he underwent groin surgery during the week.
- Borussia Monchengladbach suffered a blow in their hopes of securing a spot in the top four as they fell to defeat against Freiburg last Friday but they were thankful that fifth placed Bayer Leverkusen were also beaten by Bayern Munich.
- Their respective results mean the pair sit on 56 points with Gladbach unable to get back into their game with Freiburg after falling behind just before the hour, followed by a red card for Alassane Plea.
- Plea is now banned for this contest but Fabian Johnson could come back into contention after making a return to training although he will need to pass a late fitness test in order to take his place in the squad.
Bayern Munich are on the cusp of retaining their Bundesliga title and
will move another step closer with a win over Borussia Monchengladbach.
They have won their last 12 matches in all competitions and it appears
to be just a matter of time before they are officially confirmed as
champions. They host a Gladbach side that will be desperate to earn a
positive result to keep their top four fate in their own hands but they
have only won one of their last four matches and this should be yet
another victory for Bayern.