2019-20 Bundesliga – Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Preview & Prediction
When does Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund kick off? Saturday 9th November, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund being played? Allianz Arena
What TV channel is Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund?
Bayern Munich – https://fcbayern.com/en/tickets
Borussia Dortmund – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayern Munich & Borussia Dortmund? Borussia Dortmund 2-0 Bayern Munich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayern Munich secured their place in the Champions League last 16 with a 2-0 win at home to Olympiakos on Wednesday in their first game under interim coach Hansi Flick, but they have only won one of their last four Bundesliga games.
- Jerome Boateng begins a two-match suspension after his sending off at Eintracht Frankfurt last Saturday so Javi Martinez and David Alaba will form a makeshift centre-back pairing, as they did in midweek.
- Flick has no new injury concerns following Wednesday's match and is not expected to make many changes, meaning Thomas Muller could start ahead of Philippe Coutinho again.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Pavard, Javi Martinez, Alaba, Davies; Kimmich, Thiago Alcantara; Gnabry, Muller, Coman; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Sule (Injured), Hernandez (Injured), Boateng (Injured)
Doubtful: Arp (Injured)
- Borussia Dortmund came from 2-0 down to beat Internazionale 3-2 at home in the Champions League on Tuesday and record their third straight win in all competitions.
- Captain Marco Reus faces a late fitness test after missing Tuesday's game with the knock he picked up against Wolfsburg last weekend, while Jadon Sancho and Marwin Hitz are also doubtful.
- Fit-again Paco Alcacer could start up front having come off the bench in the last two games, while Lukasz Piszczek and Thomas Delaney are also in line for recalls.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Burki; Piszczek, Akanji, Hummels, Schulz; Witsel, Delaney; Hakimi, Brandt, Hazard; Paco Alcacer
Doubtful: Reus (Injured), Sancho (Injured), Hitz (Injured)
Borussia Dortmund have a score to settle having been thrashed on their last four Bundesliga visits to the Allianz Arena. Bayern have been uncharacteristically leaky at the back in recent weeks, not helped by injuries, so expect another high-scoring edition of 'Der Klassiker'.