2019-20 Bundesliga – Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen Preview & Prediction
When does Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen being played? Allianz Arena
What TV channel is Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen?
Bayern Munich – https://fcbayern.com/en/tickets
Bayer Leverkusen – https://ticketshop.bayer04.de/SpielAuswahl
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayern Munich & Bayer Leverkusen? Bayer Leverkusen 3-1 Bayern Munich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayern Munich's impeccable record under interim coach Hansi Flick continued in midweek as they thrashed Crvena zvezda 6-0 in the Champions League, making it four wins in four.
- David Alaba is expected to be recalled in defence after staying at home in midweek to attend the birth of his child, so Jerome Boateng – who has served his domestic ban – will have to settle for a place on the bench.
- Serge Gnabry, Joshua Kimmich and Thomas Muller should all return to the starting line-up having been rested in Belgrade, but Michael Cuisance is doubtful because of illness.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Neuer; Pavard, Javi Martinez, Alaba, Davies; Kimmich; Gnabry, Goretzka, Muller, Coman; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Sule (Injured), Hernandez (Injured), Arp (Injured)
Doubtful: Cuisance (Illness)
- Bayer Leverkusen also enjoyed success in the Champions League on Tuesday as they won 2-0 at Lokomotiv Moscow, and they have only lost one of their last seven games in all competitions.
- Summer signing Moussa Diaby should make his third successive start after scoring his first Bundesliga goal last weekend, meaning Leon Bailey, who is available again after a ban, could be left on the bench.
- Kai Havertz is expected to miss out again so Nadiem Amiri will continue in the number 10 role, while captain Lars Bender should return at right-back.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Hradecky; L. Bender, Tah, S. Bender, Wendell; Aranguiz, Baumgartlinger; Bellarabi, Amiri, Diaby; Volland
Unavailable: Sinkgraven (Injured), Pohjanpalo (Injured), Weiser (Injured)
Doubtful: Havertz (Injured)
Bayern hitman Lewandowski continues to break record after record this season. After netting the fastest ever four-goal haul in the Champions League in midweek, he will be full of confidence for the visit of Leverkusen, who have conceded 11 goals on their last four visits to the Allianz Arena.