2019-20 Bundesliga – Bayer Leverkusen vs Wolfsburg Preview & Prediction
When does Bayer Leverkusen vs Wolfsburg kick off? Tuesday 26th May, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Bayer Leverkusen vs Wolfsburg being played? BayArena
Where can I get tickets for Bayer Leverkusen vs Wolfsburg? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Bayer Leverkusen vs Wolfsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayer Leverkusen vs Wolfsburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayer Leverkusen earned an important victory over top four rivals Borussia Monchengladbach as they extended their unbeaten run to seven matches in the Bundesliga with a 1-3 success at the weekend.
- Kai Havertz continued where he left off following his two-goal performance against Werder Bremen last week as the talented youngster bagged another brace either side of an effort from Gladbach before Sven Bender sealed the win with Leverkusen’s third in the final 10 minutes.
- That victory saw Leverkusen leapfrog Gladbach into fourth spot and they will be desperate to maintain their superb form here and Peter Bosz’s side will hope to have injured trio Lars Bender, Kevin Volland and Jonathan Tah back in contention for this clash.
- Wolfsburg’s seven-match unbeaten run in the Bundesliga was ended by Borussia Dortmund at the weekend although they will be encouraged by their efforts in the second half when they took the game to their opponents.
- Trailing by a goal, Wolfsburg pushed for an equaliser but it was not to be and they conceded a second in the final 15 minutes of the contest before any hope of a comeback was ended when Felix Klaus was shown a red card.
- Klaus will now sit out this clash which will add to a long list of unavailable players that includes Yannich Gerhardt and William but Josuha Guilavogui is working his way back to fitness and could be in with a chance of returning.
Bayer Leverkusen are one of the in-form teams in Bundesliga and look
like a difficult proposition for any team at the minute. They were very
impressive in their win over Borussia Monchengladbach at the weekend and
will now host Wolfsburg as they attempt to extend their unbeaten run to
eight league matches. The visitors’ own unbeaten run was ended against a
strong Borussia Dortmund side at the weekend and they face a difficult
task to get back to winning ways with the hosts likely to be too good.