2019-20 Bundesliga – Bayer Leverkusen vs Werder Bremen Preview & Prediction
When does Bayer Leverkusen vs Werder Bremen kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Bayer Leverkusen vs Werder Bremen being played? BayArena
What TV channel is Bayer Leverkusen vs Werder Bremen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayer Leverkusen vs Werder Bremen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayer Leverkusen vs Werder Bremen?
Bayer Leverkusen – https://ticketshop.bayer04.de/SpielAuswahl
Werder Bremen – https://www.werder.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayer Leverkusen & Werder Bremen? Bayer Leverkusen 1-3 Werder Bremen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayer Leverkusen's 1-0 Champions League defeat at Atletico Madrid on Tuesday was their third loss in four games but they are unbeaten at home in the Bundesliga this season.
- Wendell will face a late fitness test after missing the trip to Madrid so Lars Bender may start at left-back again with Daley Sinkgraven still sidelined.
- Sven Bender is a doubt after coming off with a knock against Atletico, although he suffered no structural damage, while Charles Aranguiz and Leon Bailey remain unavailable.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Hradecky; Weiser, Tah, Dragovic, L. Bender; Baumgartlinger, Demirbay; Havertz, Amiri, Volland; Alario
Unavailable: Aranguiz (Injured), Sinkgraven (Injured), Bailey (Injured)
Doubtful: Wendell (Injured), S. Bender (Injured)
- After respectable points at Dortmund and Frankfurt, Werder Bremen will have been disappointed with last Saturday's 1-1 draw at home to Hertha BSC, in which they again took the lead.
- Coach Florian Kohfeldt could be boosted by the return of striker Yuya Osako, who has been integrated back into full training this week, while centre-back Omer Toprak could also return.
- Kohfeldt is still without long-term absentees Niklas Moisander, Ludwig Augustinsson, Kevin Mohwald, Niclas Fullkrug and Fin Bartels, so there will not be many changes.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Pavlenka; Gebre Selassie, Veljkovic, Toprak, Friedl; M. Eggestein, Sahin, Klaassen; Bittencourt, Sargent, Rashica
Unavailable: Moisander (Injured), Mohwald (Injured), Fullkrug (Injured), Bartels (Injured), Augustinsson (Injured)
Doubtful: Osako (Injured), Toprak (Injured)
Werder Bremen have drawn their last three games having taken the lead in every one. In fact, they have scored first in six of their eight Bundesliga matches this season. Leverkusen are missing a few players and played away in Europe in midweek, so the visitors could make a quick start again.