When does Bayer Leverkusen vs Schalke 04 kick off? Saturday 7th December, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Bayer Leverkusen vs Schalke 04 being played? BayArena
What TV channel is Bayer Leverkusen vs Schalke 04 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayer Leverkusen vs Schalke 04 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayer Leverkusen vs Schalke 04?
Bayer Leverkusen – https://ticketshop.bayer04.de/SpielAuswahl
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayer Leverkusen & Schalke 04? Bayer Leverkusen 1-1 Schalke 04
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayer Leverkusen claimed their fourth win in five games in all competitions with a 2-1 triumph at Bayern Munich last Saturday, although they were a little fortunate to come away with the three points.
- Tah is suspended after his red card against Bayern so Dragovic is set to partner Sven Bender in the centre of defence, while Demirbay could be recalled in midfield.
- Havertz is fully fit again and expected to return to the side, with in-form wingers Bailey and Diaby either side of him, but Weiser and Pohjanpalo remain sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Hradecky; L. Bender, Dragovic, S. Bender, Wendell; Aranguiz, Demirbay; Diaby, Havertz, Bailey; Volland
Unavailable: Tah (Suspended), Pohjanpalo (Injured), Weiser (Injured)
- Schalke 04 moved up to third thanks to a 2-1 win at home to Union Berlin last Friday and they have only lost one of their last 10 Bundesliga away games.
- Coach Wagner has no fresh injury concerns but Uth and Boujellab are likely to miss out again, while Bentaleb, Stambouli, Sane and Schopf remain sidelined.
- Nastasic and Kabak have performed well at centre-back in the absence of Sane and Stambouli, while midfielders Serdar and Harit have been the main providers of goals lately.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Nubel; Kenny, Nastasic, Kabak, Oczipka; Mascarell, McKennie; Caligiuri, Harit, Serdar; Raman
Unavailable: Bentaleb (Injured), Stambouli (Injured), Sane (Injured), Schopf (Injured)
Doubtful: Uth (Injured), Boujellab (Injured)
Schalke have been impressive on the road this season but they have only managed one away clean sheet in the Bundesliga. Bayer Leverkusen have failed to find the net in just one of their last 15 home matches on home turf, so expect an entertaining clash between two in-form teams.